The hunks of "Jersey Shore" caught up with Ellen on their show and may have shed some clothing to raise money for Ellen for the Cure!

Comments

Lori L. Morrison

It's by-far the best job Ive had. I work online. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, http://Bling6.com

adria ostroski

HAHA I enter everyday to see if I could remember the answers and it's so funny to see my posts from a year ago!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/EllenInNEPA?feature=watch Love my Ellen, I am truly your hugest fan!!!

Linda Morris

What was the name of the game played on FB, that Ellen talked about, that makes donations to animal rescue centers?

Sherrill Dundas

Love your show today! It was fun to watch the Jersey Shore boys drop. I always enjoy that game, best ever. Thank you Ellen for sharing. Even though it is a rerun still enjoyed.

Steve and Annie Swanson

Ellen, are your shows reruns or is our Chanel 27 in Topeka Kansas just running reruns all summer? The week of July 29, 2013 are showing reruns all week according to the COX Cable TV guide. Just wondering.

Ld

Where was vinny?

AnnMarie Moreno

Ellen, this is my question you are a big believer in breast cancer...well prostate cancer is also a big deal and basically men don't want to talk about because they are so macho macho if u know what I mean... So basically prostate awareness is in the month of September.. So im wondering next year do you think maybe you could come to the third prostate walk in Las Vegas and I will show a great time all my coworkers will tell you im crazy and I know it.the reason im asking now is this year if it wasn't for our office bringing 90 people I'll tell you it would not be such a walk so if I can get someone I admire and think you are the bomb talk show host to help me I can get these men not to be so quite.... thank you AnnMarie I hope you even get this message..

adria ostroski

Hahaha I love when you embarass your employees! I bet Claudia wasn't the only on to change her shoes? As soon as I saw their red sneakers I knew you would have them on too! I sit at my computer every night to laugh at theese speak peak videos before bed so I always go to bed w a smile on my face. I know one day I willl meet you Ellen im just going to stay positive!! Thanks for all the laughs, please check out my cardboard Ellen video so I could make you laugh.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itgp8N6UMG0 Love You Ellen! Adria Ostroski