Don't try to get away from an Ellen scare, because she'll find you. Twice.

Comments

Aftiel

Selena's scary face is so adorable <3 I love her so much <3

bontu

love Ellen's show

Robyn Mcintyre

Ellen you are such an awesome funny person.Selena is so lucky to be on your show.I wish so bad there were more people in the world like you. If there was the world would be a much better place. I hope so bad I am lucky enough to meet you some day. You inspire me to want to be a better person.

amir heidary

Hello. Video clips of the songs from the movie Selena Gomez let her., We went to the Asian species Lgh Abijahs
I love Selena so much to tell ... One motto says among all teams in the world is love Real Madrid
Real world server to Barsast
Oh. Really know Messi is the best player in the world by cheating? After Ronaldo's better than Messi, Messi Ngn moment. Sultan's all copper = Cristiano Ronaldo
Selena do not know why I can not open Bvkt Facebook page., Please tell it to Selena.

Annabel Prestley

I like the vodie when u scared selena gomez... when is she going to be on your show agian??? did u know that selena gomez & justin bieber BROKE UP?? when i heard that i was so sad... they make such a cute couple...

Natalia Vargas

HA! I LOVE this!! Great job Ellen!! What makes this even funnier is that "Snow White" even got scared at Julia Roberts' scream. HA! Concept: Fantastic. Execution: Perfection!
Thank you for all the belly laughs Ellen!!! ~Natalia

Cindy alarcon

Ellen is so funny! Some times not sometimes all the time I wish I had the money to go see her show in life :(. Hope she lives on for many years