Kristi M. from Trumbull, Connecticut sent in this picture of her Shih Tzu meeting her daughter's Great Dane. We love it so much, we want to hear your captions! Write them below in the comments.

Comments

(Page 2 of 7) Newer1234567Older
Linda Maday

Low man on the totem pole, again. I think I'll tzu.

Connie Hoppie

Hi Ellen and Linda Little,
Sadly I am having to REHOME my to Neo Mastiffs. I stupidly trying to break up a fight and got my finger bit. I ended up having to spend 6 days in the hospital so the doctors could clean out the infection that I got from the bite. I can ask the person that is coming today to take one of two Mastiffs if she has contacts in your area. We are in Southern California, but she knows people across the US. Maybe she can find a trainer or a dogs sitter to give your dog a break during the week. Believe I know what it is like not to be able to control this dogs. I have less strength in my hand where the bite happened. Two notes to keep in mind, Neos do not personality mature until 3-5 years old and the sound of a news paper slipped in your hand or on your thigh does calm them down quickly.
Good Luck!

Linda Little

Dear Ellen,
I am writing to you because I don’t know how to help my son or daughter-in-law. My son is stationed on the USS Harry Truman and is ET2 Christian A. Little. But more important my Daughter-in-law Lauren is at home with 2 Neapolitan Mastiffs. My son will not be home at least untill April of 2014 and is currently stationed in the Persian Gulf.
Long story short Lauren cannot handle these two dogs one is Jaymo and the other Bailey. They were bought for family pets and guard dogs while my son is away. The older dog has become a bully and has begun to fight with the younger female dog to the point of Vet bills and damage. Being on a sailor’s salary they are lucky to afford the food and vet bills and keep up the house etc. Lauren has to work full time also.
Lauren does not know what to do with the dogs, how to train them or control them and she is only about 110 herself and the dogs weigh about 170 each. She lives in Virginia Beach and tries to work and take care of the dogs herself. She has taken them to the Pet Smart Classes when they were pups but that is not enough. She tries so hard and treats them as children.
So my question is can you send anyone to help her? My son is Deployed for our country and sacrificing, and his wife is suffering without her husband and does not know where to turn. Here is a picture of the dogs on a better day. She lives in Virginia Beach, Virginia. And because she lives alone I’ll give you my address so if you can help her , you can contact me and I’ll put you in contact together. You would truly be helping one of our own US sailors in need. It is with a hopeful heart that I write this letter. Thank you for any consideration or directions you can give us in this matter. These dogs are very much loved but , Lauren is in a state of constant panic. Thank you Linda Little
Linda Little
10404 Melrose Drive
North Huntingdon, PA 15642
Cell: 724-216-7020
Email: linda3rd@comcast.net

SAFE Pet Rescue of Northeast Florida

Our little rescue is always in desperate need of $$$ . We do such good work and are holding a 50/50 raffle from now until Dec 21st.at which time one lucky winner will get 1/2 of all proceeds raised. Tickets can be purchased on our website at www.safe-pet-rescue-fl.com or by mail SAFE , Po Box 840215, St Augustine, Fl 32080 . You have the power to help us sell these tickets with just a second of your time. Will you ? Please? Want to buy some tickets? Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. We are a 501c3 and we work so very hard each and every day to Save Animals From Euthanasia. Please help us promote this !!! I thank you fellow animal lover !!! www.safe-pet-rescue-fl.com Robin

Ron Hewelt

Ellen, That is a wonderful example of Love at first site. I have written about Joseph before but I can't tell you enough how his story has brought so many animal lovers to task.
I have some wonderful photos I would like to send from our support booklet "Justice for Joseph" Joseph is a dog we are convalescing back to health after 4 long years being chained to a fence with little food or water. Even though we became 30,000 strong world wide, Joseph is only half way in his recovery. I would love to send the booklet we have made for our supporters. Good luck with your animal charities and the show. Ron

rose gregory

Hi Ellen,

My granddaughter made her dog a Seahawks sweater..sooo cute. How can I send it to you?

CherylPivar

I said we had room for another lapdog on the couch......not on me.

Nancy    Simi Valley Ca

Hey Ellen
How's it going? Was watching your video of the 88 year old lady from Austin Texas. I was wondering have you called her lately? What's up with Glady's Hardy in Austin Texas, that video was crazy and she can get away with it.
Have a great day and keep loving those animals. Hey we just got our first rescue dog and we are having a blast with him. Dog park, dog walks its great for us and him. Love ya Max, John and Nancy in Simi Valley : )

Tamara Lesley

Who wants Dinner? I have dinner right here under my chin! I love this picture. It amazes me how such large dogs have big enough hearts to love even the smallest animals. They are gentle giants. Tamara Lesley

Nichole Boggs

ALL MY PRECIOUS PETS WERE ADOPTED.. YOU HAVE A HUGE HEART FOR ANIMALS AND SO DO I. I AM A REAL SUCKER WHEN IT COMES TO ANIMALS.

Michelle

Dear Ellen,
Every morning I go on The Animal Rescue site to click the purple button on their homepage to feed shelter animals. One day, I came across the story of little Maddie Belle who was rescued from a puppy mill. You must read her story.

She has a Facebook page (Maddie Belle Miller), is an Ambassador for Ninna's Road to Rescue in Louisiana and is the most adorable little dog. You will absolutely fall in love with her. Please have her on your show!!!
Once you read her story, go on her Facebook page and fall in love with her, you will have no choice but to bring her on.
I don't know her Mom or anyone at Ninna's Road to Rescue. I just stumbled upon her story, follow her Facebook page and fell in love. Her Mom is giving her so much love that I am certain she has forgotten those terrible first 12 years of her life.
To have her on your show would raise more awareness for puppy mills.
Michelle
from New Jersey

L.A. Purcell

Ellen,
I wish to share a picture of myself and best friend, a Parson's Russell who loves me more than life it self-it seems. Or vise versa. I just have not figured out how to do so. I will try this way-Sweet Pea and Me! Hugs

Kimberly Carter

I will love you, hold you and call you George!

Linda Allison

I will love you and hug you, and call you, my BESTest friend.

Karen-Anne Bergesen

We love our pets... One Dog and Two cats. We moved from Sydney, Australia to Destin, Florida with them all. They are family. What an EPIC Journey. Cooper (our dog) A Bitsa (Bits of this and bits of that) travelled really well. Princess and Teddi our cats not as well. But all well and good now. From Sydney to LA they travelled as cargo and then LA we collected them from Customs and put them through Immigration. Then a flight to Atlanta as "Baggage" and one more flight to Pensacola also as "Baggage" The trip in total with 7 suitcases, between the three of us and 2 very large pet crates (Teddi and Princess travelled together) We arrived in Florida 32 hours later. Love my pets... YES, I do.

(Page 2 of 7) Newer1234567Older