Kristi M. from Trumbull, Connecticut sent in this picture of her Shih Tzu meeting her daughter's Great Dane. We love it so much, we want to hear your captions! Write them below in the comments.

Comments

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older
2canjan

best friends

Christine

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ! two puppies at the fond du lac wisconsin humane society had BLEACH poured on them and were thrown into a garbage and they need HELP!

Michelle Art

Dear Ellen
I know you get so many emails and letters, but I know how much you love animals and I just feel on this one, my Sister needs something really good to happen in her life, something positive and I need your help. When she married her husband he was so handsome, a Marine, I had a huge crush on him. They were perfect together, sad to say he ended up having a heart attack on a hiking trip together and he died. My sister was so devastated, he was the love of her life. That is not the reason I am writing to you, she found a way to heal that pain. She had a Saint Bernard when we were kids, his name was Hannibal and she feels that he is still with her. My Mom as per usual because he wrapped her around a tree, she got rid of him. well that broke Stephanie's heart. My sister has made it her life mission to go and rescue these beautiful animals, she has fell in love with them and has been broken hearted everytime one dies, which one did die of a heart attack in front of her condo at 5:30 in the morning and she was alone with no one to help, and the poor baby died. She is still on the mission to make sure the older ones have a good home. She knows her heart will be broken again, but she will still keep going. I think she would be a great person to show awareness on how adoption could be for a older favorite breed, she will not adopt a young one, she will go for the older ones that no one wants. Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you. I am very proud of my sister and I wish everyone that wants a dog would be more like her. Love you Ellen.

Jennifer Kuliga

Please share to help my Aunt and Uncle save their dog....

blair schaan

Ellen here is a video of a dog saved from a trash yard and see what she does its soo sweet.

veronica cole

i was trying to send u a picture of my dog elliemay but i couldn;t do it

dawn stotts

I will pet him and hug him and call him George

dawn stotts

I will love him and pet him and call him my own

dawn stotts

I will love him and pet him and call him my own.

Dee Marchan

Oh my gosh! I can't stop laughing! The Great Dane is completely oblivious to crushing the life out of the shih tzu.

tami Unger

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN Rescuing Animals from Laboratory "Research"
ht t p://www .beagle freedom project.org/
ht t p s://twitter.com/beagle freedom PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS PLEASE PLEASE

Diane Cifrodella

Shih Tzu colonoscopy.......lol

thomas zinanni

dog, i have no idea what you are talking about.....

Victoria Hatt

Love your show you really rock an are so down to earth God Bless you for that. Now I missed where I could write into in regards to a shelter that is deserving of you attention it is called Bark N Rest in Texas they really do great work!

Thank you in advance sure will appreciate any help you can provide.

A Very Happy viewer, Vicky

Nancy Warner

”We all have tremendous hope that she will be found. It’s possible that a Good Samaritan may have found her and may not even realize we are searching for her,” said group president Nancy Warner. “We are a small but determined army of very dedicated animal lovers. We will continue searching for Honey until she is back home safely! Period! We are truly grateful for the continued support from the local animal rescue community and from the public.”
..............................................................................................................................................
WHAT: Candlelight vigil for the safe return of Honey
WHEN: Sunday Nov. 10, 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Saddle River County Park at the Otto C Pehle area, 760... Saddle River Rd, Saddle Brook, NJ, 07663
OUR WEB SITE: Thelastresortrescue.com
WHO: Visit our Facebook page: Bring Honey Home www.facebook.com/bringhoneyhomenj

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older