Ellen's mother, Betty, broke her back after a fall. She's recuperating at home, but she would really appreciate a message from you! If you would like to send your love and well wishes to Ellen's mama, you can do it right here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 126) 1234567Older
deb

Ellen there are no words how much you trust people in America to put this out there about your mom..My deepest thoughts and prayers are with her and I thank you again for allowing us to help..Now prayers will come from around the world. God bless

kele  rice

Dear Betty hope all goes well --you are a remarkable woman and a great mom--may God bless you and keep you in his sight---hugs

Donna L Hynes

I pray that you feel better and I just love what your Daughter has done for so many of us love to you God bless and please take care of you . Donna Hynes <3
I have a friend that has been fighting cancer for some year's she is a single mom of 2 and has a voice of a angel I just wish there was a way I could get Ellen to here just one time she would be amazed at this voice. And on top of all of this she is just the most kindest person I know other then Ellen and my wife. Love Donna

Diana Putnam

So sorry for your accident. Get well soon

Cindy Saucier

I thought Amy at Costco was one of the funniest skits. I laughed so hard! I love her dead pan approach. This was as good as Dennis Quaid is here! Also, best wishes to Ellen's Mom. A very speedy recovery is being sent from Russell, Ontario, Canada. Love getting the newsletter and on-line stuff, love Ellen and the show. So creative and fun! I either laugh or cry when I watch it!

John Beach

Hopping that your mom will have a speedy recovery. Sorry that it happen. Get her back on your show I love to see her there in your crowd. She has a great smille. Good luck with her. Your big fan John Beach

Betty

Hi Betty sorry to hear about your back but you know what they say it's better to break your back then your butt!lol I hope you feel better get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty

Carmela DiNucci

Momma Bet, just take this time to rest and relax, I know you will heal just put your girl on and feel the love, thats what happens to me everytime I turn her on Love to you Carmela DiNucci

pamela sudrow

Hope you're healing and come back better than ever!
Praying for you and your family.

Susan

I love seeing the loving you and daughter have for each other. I know you will be back on the show soon. Just remember to relax and take care of yourself.

Amanda Bacon

Hi, I am reading your mother's book at the moment and I am finding it fascinating

Jean Allred

Betty, I had not heard about your fall. I am hoping that, after six months, you are well on the road to recovery, that you are keeping up with your lite exercises, eating a well balanced diet, and that Ellen and friends are keeping you laughing! I have enjoyed watching you and Ellen interact on her show and especially enjoy the warm, loving relationship the two of you share. I have sent some information about a woman who is in Palos Verdes Peninsula who is known as The Fall Prevention Lady, Kelly Ward. She has helped my 90 year old Mother, who lives in Florida and has had several falls recently, recover and given her solid information that will help her avoid another fall in the future. It is sad that we didn't know about Kelly's program and information "before the fall" occurred. My brothers and I were not aware of a specialist like Kelly...but who is, until it happens to someone in your own family? Keep smilin' that beautiful smile and know that laughter is the best medicine!!

Jean Allred

The first week in March,2013, my brothers and I had a phone conference with a fall prevention specialist in your area. Her name is Kelly Ward and she specializes in evaluating the elderly for the prevention of falls or, as in our 90 year old mother's case, the recovery from a fall. Kelly, The Fall Prevention Lady, consulted with us for over an hour and provided not only information that none of us had been aware of, but gave us suggestions on low-impact exercises to aid in Mom's recovery (we have a copy of Kelly's book, so we have pictures to follow). Kelly has a MBA in her field, so we know we have found the right person...USC has had her present her program to the doctors there. I guess we all know that a fall can often be the beginning of the end, so for that reason, I am suggesting that you look into this amazing woman and see how she can help your mom, Betty. We feel like we have put our mother's decline on hold!!

Rahima Kovacevic

Mrs. Betty, Im so sorry for you fall. I hope your not in any pain. Me and my family all have you in our prayers. You have an Angel for a Daughter and im sure your very proud of her. My heart is with you we love you much. Hugs and Kisses from me Zuleha (my 3yr old daughter) and Ismet (6month old son). MUAH~!

(Page 1 of 126) 1234567Older