I hope y’all are having a good weekend. Yesterday was the first day of fall, or as fancy people say, “Autumn hath arrived!”

This week my show is gonna be music to your ears. No Doubt is here! They haven’t released a new CD in 11 years, and I’m pretty sure Gwen Stefani hasn’t aged a day.

Also, Green Day and The Killers are gonna be here, which is huge. They’re making their daytime television debut, so I hope they remember to set their alarms.

My good friend Bethenny Frankel is back! It’s amazing how she can get people to open up to her. My audience will tell her anything, and I mean anything.

And Selena Gomez is here! She’s in an exciting new movie called “Hotel Transylvania.” She’s also been dating a guy named Justin Bieber… perhaps you’ve heard of him.

Then on Thursday, JENNIFER GARNER IS HERE! Sorry I wrote in all caps. I’m not yelling, I’m just really excited.

I’m also talking to the incredible Viola Davis, the charming Zooey Deschanel, and the incredibly charming Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Plus, two L.A. Lakers -- Kobe Bryant and newcomer Dwight Howard will be here! I better get my giant foam finger ready.

See you there!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older
amir heidary

Miss Ellen, I saw you when you were happy and kind smile. Way I hope you and your life be filled with joy. Much you love Selena Gomez.'ll Say from the bottom of my heart.

Lonna Fletcher

Hi Ellen i would love to see you in person. You keep doing what you are doing with the show because it is fun to watch.

mary johnson

Dear Ellen, I have been a fan for years and years. I love watching your show. It has been a dream for me to meet you one day and I keep on holding to that dream. You add smiles to everyone you embrace. I always keep a positive outlook and maybe that is one day to meet you.

peter mendez

my wife is dying too see you and be apart of your show , this is all i can do. is to hold on too hope for u too make her dream come true.

patricia drenik

i watch your show loveit i never miss it make sure you on come ellen love you show.

Araceli Flores

Hey Ellen just stopping by to say I love your show there no day I don't watch it
.. I'll do anything to b in your show .. Love you

James

i have never been to your show .but like to come sometime and get tickets and meet you in person.i'm not woorking now . but trying to get a job .I don't know when i will be able to work at a job yet .
I love to go and see places that I don't to travel any states .

CAROL WHITNEY

Dear Ellen. My friend loaned me this laptop so,I can write you.She knows how much I enjoy your show.I am so inspired by you Ellen.Your show gives me such hope.It makes me feel could knowing there are people like you in this world.I get to be entertained by you from your great show.You really make me laugh,smile,have a lot of good energy.I am 60 years old and I get up and dance with you.I love to dance.Not so good at it but, what the heck.No one is watching.Having fun is the key to enjoying the rest of my life.Thank You.Best Wishes.

Debbie Wyatt

So, ELLEN, If you scare the pants off someone...don't you have to change your show's rating.?
Could get more attention...PBS does it!, believe it or not...yes they do use that ploy.

annamarie lora

Dear Ellen, My husband and i have bin married for going on nine years, we have two boys of our own and a foster son who is our nepfew. he has bin with us since he was about one month old. I am two months pregnant and i was told by new docter that i cant work. She explaned that i have a medical condition called subchorionic hematoma, its sort of like a blood clot that forms in your stomach next to the plasenta that can cause miscarraige. my husband has bin strugling with finding a job, he took a security course that said that they said they help get u a job after the course. they in fact took our money and never gave him a job. we thought about pizza delivery for the time being , but our trucks transmission is little by little going. we were told by a mechanic that its not going to last us much longer. we are trying to think of anything in order to get up the rent for our rent n bills this month. tomorrow i am going to sell my jewelry in hopes that in will be enough for the rent. if by chance u could help us in any way ellen my family and i would be deeply apprciative. your fans the lora family

Jennifer. Wagner

This is the 3rd time I have contacted you and your wonderful show. 1st time was to be on your show on 12-12-12 which is my birthday. The 2nd time was for my sisters son Peter Hanel of Oceanside Ca. His two year old is sick. Children's Hospital haven't really found what is wrong yet. She gets blood and platelets 2 times a week. Please they really need a car thank you for reading this note. Maybe we will see and meet you soon. Thank You Jennifer Wagner. 12-12-12

Hazel Marshall

ELLEN I can't watch you live so I have to DVD you.I have never missed a show.You make me smile,laugh,cry and have introduced me to so many things.The most recent being gangland style that we now do quite often in our clean room at work..YOU make my day Ellen ..I LOVE YOU..and oh yeah cover girl...they were very clever choosing you..and although your wife is gorgeuos the white shirt and black pants did look better on you<3

Gregg Sharp

I have been asking for help for my family to long,15 years to be exact and If I don't hear from anyone soon I'm just going give up living.The stress is to much to handle,

wandaeastman

yes tickets would be nice, but my son has his heart set on a rv, for only 4,800 dollars. we hoping to win maybe the lottery, dont know how else to get it. thinks realy dont go our way that offen. but hope is all we have left. we want to go see his brother and my grandson for christmas. who lives in mo. please say a prayer for us. we are both disable and we are doing the best we can. life is hard. but we will never give up. thank you for reading this if you did. wanda eastman 746 pearl harbor street, bridgeport, ct 06610. i dont read my email. its hard for me to learn how. im old fashion and rather correspond my mail. thank you and the best to you this new season. also i would like four tickets if you ever come back to new york, its closer and i probably can afford to get train tickes to see you, are you coming to new york for the 12 of christmas. lots of luck to you and your family.

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older