He's the king of Ellen's hidden camera pranks, Dennis Quaid is here! He sat down for a mani/pedi with Ellen in his ear! Check it out.

Comments

Lori

The two of my favorites are the manicure and his cheek up I love laughing with you and all the fans. Your the best

Beverly Wilson

I've worked at a doctor's office for years and have gotten to know patients well. Recently when a patient was diagnosed with breast cancer for the 2nd time I told her about the woman on your show who got through her treatments by watching your show. I encouraged her to do the same because you are always happy and uplifting. I heard you were saving tickets for breast cancer survivors and would love for her to come to your show as she is an amazingly brave woman. She told me she loves watching your show.

Shenea

This made my day because I was watching this at the nail salon I work at. My coworkers are all Vietnamese and they also thought it was hilarious. Although I'm not sure what they thought for sure because I couldn't understand them but non the less the irony in that situation was hilarious.

Jamie

Hi Ellen,

I love your show so much. But I have a special request. Can you please please please do more Dennis Quaid Segments? I have seen many of them, but the tomato manicure was one of the best! Do you think he would take a regular gig on your show?

Sissy

THAT IS HILARIOUS!

joni wider

Dennis Quaid is such a FOX!!!!! Your show always brings us laughter and joy. Thanks for being you!!

Michael Abatemarco

Go on U-Tube and pull up Trunk Monkey. Very Funny Stuff!

Anita McCants

One of my favorite segments is.. Dennis Quaid is here :^)
Dennis Quaid ROCKS!

DANZKA

I REALLY ENJOY WATCHING ELLEN SHOW.