Ellen's new segment, Weekly Tweetly Roundup, is a hit! Check out these hilarious new tweets from around the Twittersphere.

Don't forget to follow them on Twitter!

Comments

Sarah Musick

For your next weekly tweetly round up, you should check out @mattgossen. He's hilarious!!

Sherry Schneidewent

Hi Ellen, I feel so bad and I should know beter. I was thinking this was your 1st. anniversary commimg up and it is your 4th. My sencere appollogies. I love, love and love you and your show. Happy Anniversay and God Bless!

Kelly Strykowski

Peter Piper Picked a...um...Why couldn't Peter pop some popcorn and then I wouldn't look stupid in front of my 2nd grader??? Ugh!!!!Help a tired mom out mother goose!!!

Cher DeKraker

Would just die to see you and Sandra Rinomato together on your show. Can you make that happen? I have watched you forever and never miss your show! Watching you now with Joel Mchale. Can you follow me?

Mimi Ma

Hi Ellen! I love the show and I watch it whenever I can! I would like to be part of the show but i'm sorta shy nd scared... I've been acting for 5 years and I think I'm ready for Hollywood. And 2 years for singing. I want to be an actress more than anything in the world but it's tough when your parents are weighing you down... Being an actress has always been my dream... I'm hoping that you could change that dream into reality... Please help me out Ellen... Because my over controlling parents won't...
Luv you!
Mimi Ma 12 years old

Cathy Bell

monthly until next Sept -.1- 2013.Any way not looking for help other than just please keep dancing and scaring people, I love it and get lots of laughs from it.your the best Ellen and hope you get to see this Twiit from not sure I even done it right. Love you and hope you never leave Tv. Call me sometimes lol but any way here is number if you really ever do. Home- 615-891-4177 Cell- 615-516-4177. hope to hear your voice soon. Cathy bell

Gloria Mieyette