Film and television icon Michael J. Fox was here to discuss his career, his positivity through Parkinson's and his return to TV.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Joseph J Clancy

I respect him Joe Clancy

Angela Tessier

As a thirty eight year old woman with Parkinson's, I am grateful to be able to get myself dressed each day. MJF and his foundation are an inspiration for all that have to go through this. Thank you,

Elizabeth

I love Michael j Fox i was just watching this episode on tv :)

Sylvie Champclos

Bonjour,
Ce message pour Michael J FOX :
"Il y a des rencontres,des évènements qui peuvent changer comme par magie le cours d'une vie...de votre vie Michael..."
Sylvie (FRANCE)

Sylvie Champclos

Bonjour,
Ce message pour Michael J FOX :
"Il y a des rencontres, des évènements qui peuvent changer comme par magie le cours d'une vie...De votre vie Michael..."
Sylvie (FRANCE)

Sharon Hampton

We greatly appreciate Michael J Fox and all that he has done for the Parkinson's community and movement disorders in general. We are a family of 'movers and shakers' and find Michael so inspiring. I love the story that he shared about the pregnant woman who gave birth in a tree and the way he gently reminds his family that life is indeed good. "A lady had a baby in a tree" is now printed on a card and placed on the frig for challenging days. Michael, you rock, and in all the right ways! You are a gift and a blessing to us all. Thank you! Blessings to you and your beautiful family.

Wanda Luna

Hello, I have had parkinsons since i was 15 years old, I live in Puerto Rico, I have written numerous times to the Michael J Fox Foundation and have never been helped or answer to any of my e-mails, the sad part of this world is because i'm poor and can't afford the treatment nor medical specialist, if i had the chance to get better i guess i never will because of my means. I think Michael is great and so are you Ellen, I just need a little help and thru all the money raised well I hope you will read this and help me some how, I don't have even have a home... Thank you God Bless

Bev Ribaudo

Parkinson's has completely changed my life, for the better. It took 8 years to get properly diagnosed and now, five years later, I am helping people with Parkinson's all over the world. I started writing a blog, Parkinson's Humor, in the summer of 2011. I now have readers from over 120 different countries and average 1000+ hits a week. I just hit 50,000 on my page view counter. This summer, I took 100 of my favorite blog stories and turned them into a book, also called Parkinson's Humor. 100% of the profits from this book will be donated to Parkinson's and I even have a Team Fox Tuesday promotion. All books (paperback or eBook) sold on Tuesdays will have those profits donated to the Michael J Fox Foundation. The eBook is available on Amazon, iBook and Barnes & Noble. The paperback is available on Amazon or directly from me. Let's help MJFF find a cure and help Parkies around the globe learn from his optimism. Thank you, Ellen, for all you do. www.ParkinsonsHumor.com

Dawn Bare

Oh my Michael J Fox, you are so right!!! You wouldn't choose certain things for yourself but you make what you have been given the best you can and stay positive. I do believe there are reasons for everything. I would not have chosen the disease, cystinuria, for my 3 kids (14, 13, and 10) and over the last 9 years of watching them overcome pain and obstacles of passing kidney stones all the time has made them strong people with great characters. The love for life and good days in our house is amazing. I am so much like you Michael, with the little sayings. I love "if you imagine the worse case scenerio and it happens, you've lived it twice" I'm stealing that one!! Thx! Yes, imagine the positive, the good in this world. A positive attitude makes a difference! God Bless You Michael and Ellen for all you do to help others and supporting such good causes. True inspirations. Maybe I will write a book !

Lori

Thanks Ellen for bringing Michael J. Fox on your show. My cousin has young onset of parkinsons disease (PD). She has good and bad days. We pray for a cure for this dibilitating disease. Thanks Ellen for helping raise money for the cause. We hope the guitar will bring in lotsa money for this charity.

Michael J. Fox is such an inspiration! He rocks :D His parkinson's foundation rocks! Michael - thanks for remaining positive and raising awareness. You're a great example that you can still be happy even with PD. You give families of parkinsons hope for a cure. Looking forward to your new tv show Michael. All the best.

James Marks

my fiancee' has had Parkinson's for the last 5 years and she know's all to well the effect's it has on the body and the thing's it has done to her life she had to retire from a job she had for 26 years and move to another state! because of it she is a more healthier person and yes she has her bad day's but she is living her life and eating better she will always have Parkinson's but it will not have her!

Dewie

Michael is a true inspiration. On a side note, I wonder how much that guitar will be worth once more people sign it.

j. aversano

i love him. what an inspiration

Anita McCants

I've always admired Michael J. Fox. A little while ago when I read his interview in a magazine and became aware of his positive outlook on life my admiration for him grew even greater. God bless you Michael J. Fox.

Diane

Michael J. Fox is one of my favorites actors since "Back to the future", he's so adorable and funny. I have a lot of respect for him. I'm so glad he's coming back on TV
Love you Michael !! : )