Ellen showed a clip of the fateful meeting on the show -- now watch their whole conversation right here!

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Scott T.

This is how awkward every meeting between these brothers and any females for the rest of their lives (seriously and sadly for them), if there (obviously boring and oddly-social and annoyingly pale and wrongfully over-correct, parents...just guessing..but probably correct) will be for them. ELLEN...I don't think this was one too make a small deal over..it is going to hurt them in the long run.... Its somewhat cute and something now, for the parents and hand clappers.......but they are going to be screwed... Which one will kill themselves first????? I bet the younger one fails and becomes addicted to drugs from all of the pressures and expectations from everybody because he had a chance and is pushed into it by his parents and he doesn't even know who he is or what he wants...and never has a break to figure it out..., and the older one is old enough right now to maybe do something to start his career in some way...and his bro will die in his footsteps or shadow...THIS IS GOING TO BE SOMEWHAT ACCURATE..SAD..BUT TRUE....poor kids.

Rosie and Sophia are in a much different position...we all love them, and they have their individual character, charisma, and everything else to succeed.

1 Reply
joycechatlein Chatlein

Love the show.Sophia Grace and Rosie are adorable.
Rainier and Atticus are nice boys.

Chloe

I stopped watching Ellen on a regular basis because of those annoying little girls. I always DVR'd her show when I was at work and I stopped when I saw they were going to be on that whole first week of the new season. Now before I DVR the show, I check to make sure those little annoying pipsqueaks are NOT on the show.

Kathy Yearwood

who is rainer and atticus?

lesley watson

Hi Ellen, best of luck for season 10. With regards to the super cute Sophia Grace and Rosie may I suggest a comic strip,TV cartoons,a book and of coarse a singing career for Sophia Grace.

polly west

I refuse to watch those giggling, squirming girls, had enough of them. what is the benefit of the Tea party? you're right, all i have to do is change channels, and i do!

Jan

I loved watching all 4 of the children. They are all so precious. Thanks so much for continuing to have great shows Ellen. You are my favorite talk show ever.

kara

I don't think I've ever seen Sophia so quiet before, and Rosie so talkitve before. OMGosh they were so cute when then met the two boys......Hope you keep having all 4 of them on your show Ellen.

joan (aka JJ)

i could watch those two girls for a whole hour no problem!! thanks ellen for having them on and look fwd to seeing them again. they are the cutest..both cute for dif reasons. love little rosie she is so candid and gracie is so full of life.
also congrats to you ellen on 10ys i love your show and you have such a good heart that is what i love about you!!! stay the way you are dont let anyone change you. blessing to you.

Angela

After the girls walk away. Rainer smacks his head "Man, we totally blew that Atticus".....

M Miller

I just love the two girls; they are so cute and refreshing. I really look forward to watching them.

Constance Harman

Ellen, I am taking this time to suggest you purchase a new chair for yourself on stage. On the arm of your chair I noticed the material, where you place your hands at the end of your dancing and drop yourself into the seat. I try not to notice it.. and yet! Can't help it..
I just love your show and my life is a better place with you in it.
Congratulations on your 10th Season....
I hope to come to your show sometime.. Love Constance

Carla

I think Sophia Grace and Rosie should have their own reality show. Hope you have them on your show as many times as possible until and after that happens. I so look forward to seeing them.

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12