Did You Know This About Psy?
He's the Korean rapper that has blown up on YouTube. While he was here, we found out some fun facts about Psy!
- Psy's real name is Jae-Sang Park
- His family and friends used to call him "Sai." Then, when he debuted as a singer, he decided to give it the meaning "psycho" by spelling it "Psy."
- He has been in the public eye for over 10 years in Korea, after making his debut in 2001. The album he released in mid-July, which includes "Gangnam Style," is his sixth album.
- He has been married to his wife, Yoo Hye Yeon, for 7 years and they have 4-year-old twin daughters.
- He went to Boston University & Berklee College of Music, but he dropped out because class was too early for him.
- His original Gangnam Style video has over 170 million views!