Ellen has a new weekly tradition called "Classic Joke Wednesday," and her fans are really into it! We've been getting submissions from EllenTV.com, Twitter, and Facebook! Check out the best of Classic Joke Wednesday!

Comments

(Page 7 of 15) Newer45678910Older
Larry

With the election of the new Pope underway, We should all be cheering for Cardinal Secola to win, But it will never happen, mainly, because of his name….We’d have to call him Pope SeCola…

toni hull

why don't cannibals eat clowns?

they taste "funny"!

Trevor P.

My 5 year old came up with this joke...

What do you call a ****er spaniel, poodle, chicken?

A ****erpoodledoo.

Jennifer murphy

Did you see the peanut that was walking down the street? He was a salted.
What did the snail say that was riding on the turtles back? Weeeeeeeeeeee
There was a knock at the door and a man opened it and saw a snail, the man picked up the snail the threw it to the end of his yard, three yrs. later there was another knock at the door he opened it, it was the snail (he said what the heck was that all about ).

Elizabeth Calvert

What to John the Baptist and Winnie the Pooh have in common?

They have the same middle name

lmchidgey

How did Burger King get Dairy Queen pregnant?

He forgot to wrap his whopper!

Kelly Jo Kropf

what kind of bee makes milk instead of honey ? Booies

whats Beethoven favrite fruit? Ba-na-na-naaa!

why are pirates so mean? I don't know they just arrrrrrrr!

what did the fish say when he ran into a wall? Damn!

what do you can a deer with no eye's? no eye deer!

Kelly Jo Kropf

How do you make a tissue dance? you put a boogie in it

Deb Karr-Francis

What do you call 2 guys hanging from a window?

Kurt and Rod

Maria

For Classic Joke Tuesday:

What's the difference between a potato farmer and a baseball fan?
One yanks the roots and the other roots for the Yanks.

Maria

What do you call a bad psychic?

Telepathetic.

Maria

Why did the snail take off his shell?

He was feeling a little sluggish.

Sandi Fratrik

What happened when two silk worms decided to race?

They ended up in a tie....

Scott

I have a joke for Joke Tuesday
Knock Knock , Whose there ? The Pope , The Pope who ? EXACTLY !!!!

Rachel

Wow! What can I say about Ellen and her show?! I wish you had all day for me to tell you why I love Ellen, her show and have been a fan of hers since seeing her on the Johnny
Carson Show in 1984! I love her laughter, since of humor, smile, disposition, kindness, positive outlook, caring and loving nature! If there is a day when I am sad and feeling blue, all I do is turn Ellen's Show; not that I would need a reason. Her style, monologues and laughter always bring a warm, happy feeling and a big smile! Ok, I will stop for now. I know you must have many more important messages to review. Please say Hello to her and I am sending her and her family my best wishes and warm hugs from Rochester
Michigan! May God bestow his blessings with her and her family. Take care,