Ellen has a new weekly tradition called "Classic Joke Wednesday," and her fans are really into it! We've been getting submissions from EllenTV.com, Twitter, and Facebook! Check out the best of Classic Joke Wednesday!

Comments

(Page 6 of 14) Newer3456789Older
Cheryl Tomco

Love your classic jokes!
Did you know God meant to make two Yogis. But he made a BOO BOO!

Patty Henry

Heres a joke for your classic joke Tuesday.
Did you hear about the fellow who stole the calendar? HE GOT 12 MONTHS
Why are policeman so strong? BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS HOLDING UP TRAFFIC

Peggy Ciraldo

Like Matthew Perry's jokes, that really aren't jokes, I have a good one that my grandfather told me when I was 8 years old. I thought it was hilarious. Here it is:
This guy has a banana in his ear, and he goes up to the bus driver and the bus driver says, "Hey man, why do you have a banana in your ear?" And the man says, "What? I can't hear you! I have a banana in my ear."
So random! Can you share this with Ellen? I would love to hear this on her show.

Lauri

Do you know how to make a kleenex dance? Put a little boogie in it!

Mary Bendewald

If you mix a ****er spaniel, a poodle, and a ghost you get a ****a-poodle-boo! or a rooster!

Cynthia McClain

The answer to your joke for tuesday 4/9/2013 is a ****erpoodleboo. I like that one Ellen

christine perales

****a-poodle-boo

Denise

I got it! a ****er-poodle-boo!

Colleen

In answer to: What do u get when u cross an alien, a spaniel, and a poodle?

An out of this world being with stinky ears and bad teeth.
In other words, a loving dawg. (Who needs to see the Vet.)

Cornelia Benson

Give me a break....Ellen. You are going to have a Tuesday joke cliffhanger until next week? You think your jokes are even that funny to begin with? You need to hire new people on your staff. Your show is starting to get less and less and less. I would rather find tickets to a refreshing show, like Jimmy Fallon, before I would go see yours. It was good, in the old days, but things are not adding up lately. Like when you interrupted those 3 little science boys. You did 2 out of the three and then went to a celebrity who is on all the talk shows about the baby she didn't even carry and then you went back to that 3rd science boy. That's just plain rude. This is a direct reflection on the people that work for you.

1 Reply
Larry

With the election of the new Pope underway, We should all be cheering for Cardinal Secola to win, But it will never happen, mainly, because of his name….We’d have to call him Pope SeCola…

toni hull

why don't cannibals eat clowns?

they taste "funny"!

Trevor P.

My 5 year old came up with this joke...

What do you call a ****er spaniel, poodle, chicken?

A ****erpoodledoo.

Jennifer murphy

Did you see the peanut that was walking down the street? He was a salted.
What did the snail say that was riding on the turtles back? Weeeeeeeeeeee
There was a knock at the door and a man opened it and saw a snail, the man picked up the snail the threw it to the end of his yard, three yrs. later there was another knock at the door he opened it, it was the snail (he said what the heck was that all about ).

Elizabeth Calvert

What to John the Baptist and Winnie the Pooh have in common?

They have the same middle name

(Page 6 of 14) Newer3456789Older