Wow! I can’t believe how incredible premiere week was. I haven’t had that much fun since mama let me and my goldfish have a slumber party.

I know what you’re thinking… there ain’t not no way Ellen could have another week like that! Well, first you should try to talk gooder, and second, wait ‘til you hear who’s here this week!

For the very first time, Michael J. Fox is on my show! I’ve been a fan of his since way back when, so I can’t wait to sit down with him for an exclusive interview.

Two of my favorite people are here; Kellie Picker is stopping by to show off her new look, and Bethenny Frankel is here to take over my show. Based on her hit summer talk show, I have a feeling things might get a little naughty.

And straight from the RNC, Clint Eastwood is here! If you’re wondering if I feel lucky to get to talk to such a Hollywood legend, I do, ya punk.

Also, I’m talking to 8 heroes who saved a dog that was stranded on top of a mountain. I was so moved by their story, I can’t wait for you to hear it.

Then, Carly Rae Jepsen is here for the world premiere of her new single! If it’s as catchy as her hit, “Call Me Maybe,” we’ll all be singing it for the rest of our lives!

Speaking of things you can’t get out of your head, Korean superstar Psy will be here to perform his hit, “Gangnam Style”! Plus, Justin Bieber’s mom, and two of the funniest people I know, Amy Poheler and Ricky Gervais will all be sitting next to me.

And if that wasn’t enough, Dennis Quaid is here! Next week is so big, your DVR might ask for a raise. See you there!

ellen_signature_blue
--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older
myrna

I will pray to God that this gift will be mine rather i will get this opportunity that i can have this car...so as to ...i could help ...my niece who is under chemo ...cause she has Leukemia ...and claim it ...God please give this gift to me. In Jesus Name ...Amen...thanks a lot Ellen for your generosity and love to all races...in this world.

Rose Jablonowski

Hi Ellen,
Sorry I am a late in reading my e-mails. I think I deleted the e-mail by mistake for the 12 days of Christmas. Is it to late to still try to enter. I have been a very busy lady with other things that have happen in my life. I lost my sweetheart of 53yrs., this July. So have had soooo many e-mails. Not the expert on computer as he was. If it is to late,that's ok, I will try again next year.
Rose

KORTTNEY

HELLO ELLEN MY NAME IS KORTTNEY ELLIOTT AND I IWAS IN A GROUP CALLED THE BANGZ NUNTILL THAT TRAGIC NIGHT ON SEPTEMBER14 I WAS SHOT IN A DRIVE BY SHOOTING AND SUFFERED A MASSIVE STROKE AND ITS BEEN IMPOSSIABLE FOR ME TO FULLY RECOVER BECAUSE ME AND MY FAMILY ARE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE MEANING WE CAN'T AFFORD WHAT I REALLY NEED LIKE A PERSONAL TRAINER AND I HEAR ABOUT ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU DO AND YOUR REALLY INSPIRING FROM 1 ELLA TO ANOTHER BECAUSE MY STAGE NAME WAS OR SHOULD I SAY IS ELLA ANN

Wendy H.

Ellen,
Please watch our Youtube video of our Nursing Home residents and staff do our rendition of "Call Me Maybe" (when you're 80).You were right it is catchy.http://youtu.be/5t0_i1AEKNY

I am the Director of Nursing and this was so much fun for the residents and staff. It does help shed a happy, positive light on nursing homes.
Thank you for your consideration.

KAY GAUDREAU

I SO ENJOY ELLEN'S SHOW. i ALSO ENJOY ALL OF HER GUESTS AND THE GAMES SHE PLAYS WITH CONTESTANTS.

Linda White

I love all of your shows. I only miss them when I have to go to some appointment. Love ya!

Diane Collins

Hi I would just like to add this little tid bit, When Ellen opens her show she throws something in air and try to catch it with her mouth, for all my childrens younger years I tried to teach them not to do this because there were a lot of children who choked to death. I just feel that there are so many younger children watching Ellen now and are going to try this. I just think it's dangerous. I love Ellen and the show is great. Diane

Christine Scott

~~<3~~ You are An Awesome, and Beautyful Person, Thats all I can Say...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn

hey Ellen, How's your mother doing? She hasn't been on your show in a long time.

taylor

i love are show

taylor

i lvoe a are show

pat conkright

I miss your shows because I have Dish Network, and they have taken off Channel 13.I miss your shows, news, and other shows I liked to watch. Oh, yes I could use a new car! I have a 2003 Chevy Impala now and alway putting alot of work in. Hopefully I will get to watch your show one of these days. Be careful and have a great time on the show

Brenda Flamand

I just love your show and I watch it everyday Keep up the great work you do.

Bryan & Juel Schreiter

Hi Ellen, it's Bryan, just want to tell you that I'm disabled & a heck of a drummer,& my wife & I watch you every day.Just getting buy,but you put a smile on our face,just for that thankyou!!!

JIM HALE

Dear Ellen, You are the best. I never miss your show. Just in case something comes up, you are on constant record on my DVR. I do not do without the Ellen show. You are such a special person that, if I could, I would marry you to see you all the time. Portia is the luckiest person alive to be your wife. I hope she knows what a apecial place in life she has. Just keep up with all the good and wonderful things you do for others and animals, especially dogs. I have a 14 year old Schipperke that I wish I could show you;but your mail system won't let me add it. Good luck with your tenth season. I know it will be the best ever.

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older