It's every girl's dream... Justin Bieber comes to your tea party! See what these precocious girls had to say to the biggest pop star on the planet, right here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
dallass

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy man,
They met through ~~ HookUpŔich dot com ~~ a good place to talk with successful wealthy guys and beautiful classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….)perhaps you can have a try. Good luck to you.

jeannasson

my roomate's mother-in-law makes $77 an hour on the internet. She has been fired for five months but last month her pay check was $12633 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more here
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=WEP6.COM

jacke545fb

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SëëkingRich.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. f

Cheryl Lott

I
would love to see Sofia Grace and Rosie have a reality show . If Honey Boo-Boo can do it they can too.

Kelli Quinn

Ellen,

you are just an Amazing person, thank you for all you do for SO MANY PEOPLE....you could turn ANY BAD DAY into one filled with Laughter and smiles...you are truly a WOMAN FOR PEOPLE. So REFRESHING TO SEE SOMEONE CARE FOR SO MANY THINGS...GOD BLESS YOU ELLEN....and thanks for brightening up my WORLD AS WELL AS SOOOOO MANY OTHERS.....KEEP ON BEING WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL YOU .... always Kelli Quinn Tucson Az

NICOLA CHAPLIN

Dear Ellen, I just like to say i love you show, it's a shame i never get to see the whole show only clips and highlights. I would love to come over to see your show and meet yourself in person, but I can't because I don't have the money or a job.

Frances

Those two girls are just the cutest. Not star struck at all and say it the way it is.

Lynn Lamarche

Dear Ellen

Just wanted to know why Canadians cannot apply for any of your contests. I love your show so much and watch you every chance I get. You know how to make my day. When I am having a rough go and down in the dumps, you and your show pick know how to pick me up. My husband and I saw you a few years back at Ceasars in Las Vegas. You were doing a taping. I was thrilled to have had the chance to see you.

I hope one day I can be a guest on your show.

Keep up the good work and thanks for making the world a better place.

Lynn Lamarche

Jennifer and Sumiah

We mean concert tickets btw

Jennifer and Sumiah

This is so cute! Justin Bieber is such a gentleman! and i know that because he is our husband!! :) and ellenplease help us get those concer tickets! we really want 3 tickets to a JB concert tickets! we are the biggest fans and we will prove it to you! but we need to actually show you in person! so you get the main idea that we want to be on your show! We are not trying to be to pushy... we just LOVE justin bieber and we are BELIEBERS! And please ELLEN! it would mean the world to us! thankyou ellen for being ellen!

keoka lewis

i really love the ellen show i pray that me and my sons zwon lewis and jahkwon lewis can be on the show we are your biggest fans from houstontexas continue to keep up the great work

Kristine

I don't think I've ever hear Rosie speak this much at once! They are so cute :)

Love your show Ellen!

Cheers from me in Norway!

aarzoo sharma

just love justin like anything, soo sad that i can't meet him
he is just soooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy Robles

I Love these girls!

Mary Mills

I am not very good at writing letters,but here it goes. Love your show and all the great things you do for your fans. I have always wanted to give my husband the one thing he has always wanted and that is a garage. We keep saying every year we are going to build one,but something else comes up. We have lived in our house for 14 years with no garage. We end up not having the funds to build one. It has been a very stressful year for my husband and I. I have been umenployed for a year now and unable to find a job. My husband has been the only one with a job and it has been very stressful on him. The one thing I wish I could give him is a garage and I can't. I have 2 grown childern that live with us. My son is 23 and the my daughter is 22. My son who is 23 has a part-time job and helps out when he can. I was hoping maybe Ellen you could help me give the one thing that my husband would absolutely love and that is a garage. Thank you!!

Mary Mills