Ellen's two presidential experts got the interview of a lifetime; a sitdown with the First Lady after her spectacular speech! See all of the fun these two had at the Democratic National Convention right here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
CHAR    ROGERS

these kids are amazing , hope they do full fill their dream to be President , they sure have a great start knowing History ,they would have my vote

jeannasson

my roomate's mother-in-law makes $77 an hour on the internet. She has been fired for five months but last month her pay check was $12633 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more here
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=WEP6.COM

jacke545fb

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SëëkingRich.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. f

caron johnson

got my vote

Susan Edwards

Wow! Ellen just makes it happen no matter what. I love that Lady you are the best Ellen. God has truly blessed you.

taylorvang

so cute...

Breanna

omg thoes little boys r so smart i only know two of our presidents they are so cute too omg half the owrds they said i didnt even kno wut they ment omg tho they were so cute i good just eat them up

Jennifer Woodard

Hi Ellen!! My entire family loves your show!! My daughter, BreeAhna, is the sweetest, loving, stylish and most adorable baby in the WORLD! I created a Shutterfly website over three years do***enting her ENTIRE life. Please take a look. Can you mention my daughter's website on your show? She's going to be the next BIG thing to take this world by storm. Lol.

I was told at the age of 19 that I would never have children. God blessed me with this perfect angel over three years ago and I want to share her with the world. I would love to get her into modeling but I don't know how to get into that arena. Anything you can do to make our dreams come would be greatly appreciated.

BreeAhna's Shutterfly website is http://breeahnawoodard.shutterfly.com. Feel free to browse through the many pictures and videos of BreeAhna. She currently has over 14,000 views. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,
Jennifer Woodard
240-305-3554

carolyn Edmiston

I would love to learn how to tweet! Dose MRS Obama Know how to tweet? I know or heard that MR President Obama knows how already. Please don't laugh I really did try and can't seem to fig it out! :) no Joke. My husband is a high school teacher and thought about asking one of his student's but a little to scared they will laugh...lol... oh well...shame on me...lol..

Karin Hill

2040! Wow - and I think I plan too far ahead! They are really adorable.

Shari CAIOLA

Love these kids. They have my vote.

Diane Eatough

I want a t-shirt!!! Did you make t-shirts??

lee

holy cuteness! what clever little boys! it's great that they got to experience that convention and meet those people. i'll definitely vote in 2040!

Nancy Lee

They have my VOTE!

melissa wolfe

love there comment: "there are no democrats or republicans, there's just americans."

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older