"If I see a shark, I'll just punch it in the face."
--Rosie, on swimming in the ocean

Comments

Ernie

Please, enough of Sophia Grace & Rosie!!!!!! I cannot imagine what the obsession is with these two. I switch stations when they are aired now.

Jan

I love Sophia Grace & Rosie!!!!!!

It reminds me of my best friends, both little & big. (o:

jeannasson

my roomate's mother-in-law makes $77 an hour on the internet. She has been fired for five months but last month her pay check was $12633 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more here
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=WEP6.COM

Li-Anne Chenier

sophia grace and rosie are cute.
But I agree with Dee...
Its becoming to much of them...
:S

Do some more "Can Andy say that?"

Dee

Sofie Grace and Rosie were "cute" maybe once, maybe twice, but ENOUGH ALREADY. They are not cute any more.....kind of stupid. I don't watch your show anymore if they are on. Please find something else to fill their gap or you have lost a fan.

Nancy Nolen

Ellen,
You are so awesome. I get off work around 3:30. I do a little housework until your show comes on. I even set a timer so I will not overwork myself ( lol).
I look forward to your show every day. You are the kindest most caring person on tv. You deserve all the success that comes your way.
My very best to you and Porsha.
Nancy Nolen