It was a big week on Twitter! Ellen shared some of her favorite tweets she read this week for her segment.

Don't forget to follow them on Twitter!

Comments

too awesome to know my name

lol i love funny comments like that AND I LOVE THE ELEN SHOW

jeannasson

my roomate's mother-in-law makes $77 an hour on the internet. She has been fired for five months but last month her pay check was $12633 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more here
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=WEP6.COM

jacke545fb

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SëëkingRich.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. f

cindy jones

Well my tweeter is broken, my computer it crashed and I cannot come up with 12 days of cash.Use your smart phone they say; but alas I have none! No texter , no tweeter,how could it get worse? Well I woke up this morning to a yell and a curse! It seems the warm heat that we always enjoy decided to try to burn down the house, now everything smells like a badly burnt roast. Now we sit cold,wrapped in blankets of snow,the only heat from our laughter as we watch Ellen's show. A motor from Virginia ,they say we need, how to get that to Canada at Christmas indeed? No credit cards,no cash,not even snow tires.How are we supposed to continue to inspire? Smile through the tears, hide them from the world,re-heat the kraft dinner and keep cold toes curled.Ignore the pain, makes wreaths for gifts and know that someday, this too will lift.And although ive been crying since news the boy won't get home, we'll get thru it all somewhow, cuz 1 thing I know. No matter how bad it is here for us,the illness, the burdens,the breakdowns and mess.I know others have even less than we do, but with love, hope and faith we will make it through!

Lavaune guenther

i would love to view the clips my puter wont allow it anybody have a cure

April McCartney

Dear Ellen,
With all the “weekly tweetly” activity going on, please beware of the condition “cherpees”…
It’s highly contagious…
It’s a “canarial” disease…and is “untweetable”.
Should I be making a Public Service Announcement regarding this pertinent information?
With Much Love,
April McCartney

shades

tea party cat!!!!!!!!

seble

Many blessings for a life time!
i Love Your all show
I love you a gain
Seble From Ethiopia

Bart Stewart

Ellen, if you want FUNNY you have to read the tweets of @TeaPartyCat. Don't be thrown by the screen name, it ain't Sarah Palin! Then again we have a few minor gems amongst the output of @BartStewart1.

De'borah-Tiffany Bell

Ellen please include in your tweet segment Top Conserative Cat @Tea Party Cat! You will enjoy the political updates with a twist of humor.

1 Reply
Karen

I vote for Top Conservative Cat @TeaParyCat tweets to be read. She, he, they say what I'd like to say in absolutely brilliant ways. Just about every time I think I'm going to unfollow thinking they're defending anti-gay, anti-woman,anti-Obama views & then realize they haven't, have just formulated the thought in such a way that must confuse the hell out of the haters. I love he, she or them. Think he, she, them deserve recognition, want them to get many more followers. Think we're in trouble and that he, she, they could help.

Richard

Ellen you are such a tweet person if you tweet me right I will tweet you better. lol thank you for making me laugh tweety I really appreciate it. I taught I saw a putty tat!!!