The star of "Parenthood" dropped by to tell Ellen what it was like at her star-studded anniversary... from her side of the picnic table!

Comments

Mary

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that dress! Where can I get this? My daughter is getting married in October!

jeannasson

my roomate's mother-in-law makes $77 an hour on the internet. She has been fired for five months but last month her pay check was $12633 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more here
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=WEP6.COM

jacke545fb

… Unbelievable…wow… My friend Maggie has just married to a handsome wealthy man. They met through ~ ~ SëëkingRich.Com~~ They told me it is a Specialist millionaire dating for rich single s seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. fggf

Doly

"So what are you still.. still a vegan?" hahaha and Diane's book with words on it and pages that turn. She is so funny, I love her. I always enjoy seeing the two of you together! :)

Ana

"Diane, Oh my god, your book!..hhh...with words on it...and the pag-pages.." LOL

She's so amazingly spontaneous!! thanx for having LG back (:
I totally love her, and you too Ellen ♥

Irene Sosa

I actually quite enjoyed this...."celebrities' are humans, are just like us....they use the bathroom (particularly fond of #2's I bet!), drive their cars to work, and have party anxiety! You would think it is all confidence, but it is not, and its only fair...they are celebrities but at the end of the day, we are all mere mortals....