When they come to Ellen, they're ready to have a little fun -- and to dance a little naughty! Check out this naughty audience dancer we caught on the dance cam.

Comments

Carmen Dyer

Ellen's laugh is contagious, the harder she laughs, the harder I laugh. Thanks for that, I wish there were more Ellens out there.

Brian Losie

Can't view dance videos online on my Android tablet(?)
It just puts up the 'like FB button.....

Paul Supko

My sister-in-law lives in Wisconsin. She is divorced and is having a real hard time making ends meet. She has no permanent
job, she works for a labor force placement agency. She waits outside for the bus to take her to work, you know how cold the weather get there. She does this every day rain, snow, cold or hot. She relies on someone to take her grocery shopping or walks to the store and carries the good home. She has placed herself in the hands of the Lord and accepts her problems with a prayer.Ellen if you could help her out it would be a blessing.

jeannasson

my best friend's mother makes $73/hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $16117 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here=-=-=-=-=-= WEP6.COM

Janet Sanderson

Ellen,I don't know if I'm posting this in the right area or not but here goes. I originally was going to ask you to help us have a little something for Christmas.[We can't even afford x-mas tree] But then I seen on the local news last week,that there was a laundromat fire in Gaylord,Mi. that not only destroyed the laundromat,but also destroyed a space that the local TOYS FOR TOTS was using to store all the donated toys they had collected. This has been on my mind every since I heard of it. Please help the children in Otsego Co. Thank-you, J.S.

Lorra McFarland

I just want to tell Ellen thanks for being such a great person, in this age of negativity and where it seems the motto is "how can I do you wrong before you know it", your show is always a breath of fresh air. It's nice to know that there are some nice,caring people in this world, I will keep you in my prayers, again, thank you for being true to yourself.

kathy fowler

You always make me laugh even when i am crying a river i get up evry evenin to watch your show (since i work nites) cant wait for the new season and i love the sofia and rosie they r cute

Dolore Cowder

I really love your show and most of all the little girl's and their tea party they are great and i just realized the meaning of your last nameit's because you are a very GENEROUS person