See a fresh batch of exclusive Ellen photos!

Comments

Marsha Vatne

Dear Ellen, I think it was very inspirational for Kellie to shave her head for her sister. I just shaved my head for my Sister in Law: Susan Vaughn in Oregon she just found out she has breast cancer. I live in Florida but I sent the photo to her via my cellphone. Her son, nephew and two brothers also shaved their head in her honor. Susan and I are huge fans of your show, and one day we would love to come see you in person. You are such an inspirational person. When I'm feeling down you lift me up. Thank you for being you. Love you Ellen. ! !

Brandy cosby

As much as i would love love love for you to come canada because i love your show...... and you... i cannot be selfish here! sure i have a mountain full of issues myself but i really think that since i have seen this inspiring video of a total stranger i think she deserves to need your help more then myself! PLEASE watch her video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQdwTsVtCY and consider this woman.. she has recently got some not good news.. Megan recently found out her father's medical insurance will be changing in the new year and will not cover much of the cost of her stem cell transplant.. a fund has been set up to help- care of Miracles for Megan, care of Citizens Bank, 2040 Centre Ave, Reading, PA 1960......5. as said this woman is a total stranger to me! i am in Canada and just seen this amazing strong inspirational woman tagged on my facebook and i told her i would send ellen a msg everyday if i had to in order to get her story to Ellen!!!! ELLEN PLEASE PLEASE HELP MEGAN SHE TRULEY NEEDS AND DESERVES IT.

Robin

Dear Ellen,
I don't understand. What in the world were you thinking when you shaved your initials on Kellie's head? Be kind to each other - that was cruel. Who did that help and how?
Hope that your Mama's in on the "joke" or that she's there to help you help yourself.

Namaste

BRIGITTE GARGUIOLO

I MYSELF AM A 3 TIMES BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR SINCE 2008 AND WAS VERY TOUCHED BY KELLIES SUPPORT FOR HER SISTER. I THINK ITS AWSOME THAT SHE SHAVED HER HEAD FOR HER AND LIKE SHE SAID " ITS ONLY HAIR " I DID NOT FIND IT TO BE BULLYING FROM ELLEN CUTTING HER INITIALS IN HER HEAD WHAT SO EVER. IM SURE KELLY WILL JUST SHAVE OVER IT. IF KELLY DIDNT WANT HER TO, IM SURE SHE WOULDVE SAID NO. HER HAIR WILL GROW FAST, SINCE SHE WILL NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH CHEMO HERSELF. I LOVE YOU ELLEN, AND KELLIE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, YOUR SISTER IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!!!

kathy cook

ijust got thru watching u ellen and kellie summer is so lucky to have such a friend as kellie i was diagnosed with breast cancer on dec 21 i had a breast removed 16 weeks of chemo and 33 radation treatments and i take a cancer drug for 5 yrs it was very hard to go thru thank god i had a great husband to help me thru and now they tell me im in remission the toll alone and financial was so hard but im here and love to watch your inspiring stories and u are one great lady love you ellen please keep up the great work thank you kathy cook

mcanney

cutting that initals in the back of pickler
was the bullying of the worst kind
taking advantage of a kind person in a live situation
look at it from not a clown but as a bully taking advantage of your position as the host. why not your head?
the look on her face would have told you had you the sentivity
not the power I was disapointed in you, as one who has been bullied for her position in life and her life style. Sad

joyce

I am inspired by Kellie Pickler's support for her "sister" suffering from breast cancer. I cannot fathom why Ellen felt it funny to shave part of her name on Kellie's recently sheared scalp. Were people in the audience really laughing at this? There are plenty of opportunities to get the audience laughing on Ellen's shows, but why choose this antic? "Be kind to one another" is the sign-off each day. This seemed very mean-spirited.