"What do you want me to do? Be depressed? A little fishy told me to 'Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming!'"

--Talia

Comments

Donna Hixson

Talia is such an inspiration to me. I miss her everyday but also think on her daily. I, just like her, will not get depressed, and "just keep swimming"! Like Talia, I, too am battling cancer. We are both warriors! She is a beautiful little girl. This month, September, is both Ovarian Cancer and Children's Cancer Awareness! I would like to post this on you page for both Talia and myself. Just keep swimming Ellen, you bring so many of us out inspiration, hope, and faith. We love you and stay kind to one another!

Eliana

Omg I fell in love this beautiful girl!shes an inspiration to anyone going thru anything difficult!

Iolanda

She's amazing! And yes like Talia said yesterday "Just keep swimming" is the best mod to move on, no matter how hard it is! She have a big SMILE like you!

Icaria

Thank you so much for having Talia on your show. I've only recently learned about her & have been posting about her (thank you note: http://icarias.blogspot.ca/2012/09/victory.html). My 13yr old daughter was so happy when she saw her on your show. How fitting, Talia's quote "Keep on swimming!" was quite a surprise for her since she's a competitive swimmer. Again, thank you for having her on & for the goodies! xoxoxo

Phyllis stevenson

Absolutly loved the up lifting spirit of Taliah Castellano.
Other than hair loss,one would never guess she has cancer.
What a joy to see her and her excitement for life. I've ask my 14 year old twin grandaughters to follow Taliah for makeup hints.
This girl knows her stuff. Covergirl did a great thing by giving her makeup & money. but they should be looking at her as a national spokes person for not only cancer, but to help young girls learn how to apply their makeup properly. Even boys. She could teach young boys with cancer how to make drama make up, like their favorite hero or whatever. Any thing to get their mind off of their condition.. Love this girl !!! And I am praying for her to become cancer free. We need that little chick in this world. Love her beautiful BIG BROWN EYES !!!!

Kathryn Karney

Dear Ellen, I cannot thank you enough for having Talia on ypur show. I am so happy for her. As I am in your age bracket, having you as a cover girl is great! But that Talia is an honorary one is just so special. Cried with joy as I watched your show. I work 9 to 5 and just had to tape it.I came across Talia's videos a couple of weeks ago and felt my heart move. You are so right she is old old soul. There is something about her that has made me see life a little differently. So thank you for that gift to her. And thanks for being so special yourself.