Ellen met an inspiring young woman named Talia who has dreams of being a makeup artist, even though she's fighting two forms of cancer. Ellen was inspired by her beautiful soul, and so was CoverGirl. In fact, they gave her a check for $20,000 and made her an honorary CoverGirl! You can find out more about CoverGirl and their amazing projects right here.

Comments

Emily Tipo

Cover Girl is one of the best brands of cosmetics which are really good for skin as they are clinically tested. So you should prefer using cover girl,Click here for more details of Cover Girl.

Steve Kipker

I watched your show and always enjoyed your big heart and how you really effect peoples lives. But what you did for Talia was nothing short of being an angel for her. I still in tears over how you gave that little angel herself a big smile and for a moment made her bigger than life. It makes you wonder how troubled Hollywood young actors lose their minds and go bat**** crazy when real angels like
Talia faced so many problems and no attitude, and fought hard, never once looked like anything was wrong. Ellen I hope you know how you effected Talia's Life. You are what clearly an Angel in my eyes and I know your fans see this too. I don't even know Talia but I know see is smiling down on you. May God bless you with your health, your happiness and your continued successful show so you can continue spreading your love and joy to all Sincerely
Steve Kipker

Judy Parr

Ellen, I love the outfits you wear----especially the great stripe sweaters. How about starting a clothing line? Don't forget those of us that are the plus size gals. Where do you find your outfits?
Thanks
Judy

april

Thank you for giving Talia a happy day during her battle. I have never met her but recently lost a close family friend at age 13, that had the same spark that Talia has....childhood cancer is an unbearable disease and the more awareness raised, the better. Our dear Kelsey battled for 15 months and got through some of her toughest times by referencing Dori. Her motto was, Just Keep Swimming. Team Kelsey is now funding the Playroom at the Ronald McDonald house in our area in Kelseys honour. Cant wait to watch Talia on your show. :)

Kristi

Wow Ellen, you are a great blessing! I have been following Talia on fb for some time and I know she has dreamed of meeting you. I'm sure you know by now that she is a truly amazing person. She is admired, respected and love by many. She gives of her self and shares her walk in this journey to fight cancer.she is a beautiful person inside and out. Thank you so much and thank Cover Girl for making this Talia's dream come true.

Michelle

Just saw a preview of Talia's segment on our local news since she is going to Arnold Palmers to visit children locally. She is amazing :). I am currently going through chemo at 39 and it is tough, cant imagine what it is like for kids...makeup and feeling good about your self while on chemo is so important..I have never spent so much time on my make up lol, but with no hair I have more time ;)

Thanks for putting on such inspiring stories

Judy Parr

Best show on TV! Ellen, thanks for sharring your happy, fun loving personality. You have an amazing gift that makes everyone feel good. Thanks for all your kind generosity to those in need. You make such a huge difference in our daily lives. Wish I could think of something funny to say, but I just smile whenever I think of you. Have a great season. You are loved and respected by everyone.
Judy Parr