With so many nasty political ads on the air, what would happen if politicians had a nice campaign? Ellen found out.

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Justin

I'm not the biggest fan of your show, but at times I do enjoy it. I Liked this little clip because that was pretty funny. I wish there was more humor in politics. With that said I don't care for either Obama or Romney so I'm voting Gary Johnson. Look at his platform and you to may be impressed Ellen! But enough of that, I thank you for creating a distraction from the normal run of the mill world that we all get swept into from time to time. Keep up the good work on your show and have a wonderful day...God Bless!

Amber Joy

It's things like this that make me love Ellen so much.

Abdullah Abdon

Dear Ellen,
It's my greatest honor to say thank you for your thoughts and your laughter every day because I am a real fan of your show since I came to the United States of America. I am deeply blessed to have another opportunity online to share my comments with anyone, especially you, today. I am so thankful to be here as a fan of your show, and I am ready to continue talking to everyone about your love and your kindness for the advancement of our American values. Ellen, I love watching your show so much for everything you continue to do for every single person's life every day in America. I think America needs real public servants who listen and care for the people in this country. No matter what's going on in the United States of America right now, we are all Americans.

McKenzie Kennell

I wish ads were really like this :)

"The current president's beauty is matched only by angels" hahaha.

Stephanie

Haha, that was cool Ellen.

Margaret Briggs

That was much better than the current campaign, thanks for doing that. You are very funny, thank you for the laugh. With all the negativity it is nice to see something like this, keep up the good work. I love watching your show.

linnet

Dear Ellen,

I love them both so much. I dream of them on alternate nights...My heart is breaking because I just can't bear to vote for one and hurt the other.

Ellen, can you help me?

rich

These politicians fight in front of the cameras but DO make nice off camera...they serve the same puppet masters. That is why the same agenda marches on regarless of who is in office. Former Governer Jesse Ventura got out of politics because this "good cop..bad cop" routine sickened him.

Ron Romines

Love Ellen she has class

sue holecheck

Thank you for staying "neutral"...

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12