When she was trying out her camera at the Walk of Fame, Ellen met a woman she wanted to meet in person!

Comments

Drema

God bless you Ellen you make me cry.. You are a wonderful person ...
:>

Wendy Rutherford

This is absolutely awesome! Ellen, I love your spirit of generosity and the way you change lives! May many more people follow your example of love and peace~

Marilyn Adams

Love Your show Ellen! You always find a way to make me laugh. Somedays there isnt enough to laugh at and too much to make people sad, but not when watching your show. Always enjoy your guest and when you scare them; my son is always doing that to me.He says it is good for my heart; at 69(oct 13th) I need help and laughing is the best. Thanks for helping my heart!!

M Benitez-Rivera

Ellen never ceases to amaze me, and she has the capability of making me cry with all her kind gestures. This whole segment made me tear up. Thank you for being so wonderful!!!

WHK

Hey Ellen!
First,personally I really think you're AWESOME!
I feel that your tv shows really made up my days even though I just watch it from you website.You're such a funny and easy going person! and most of the things you do really touched my heart. I really hope that one that I got the chance to see your tv show live and meet you in person. Thought it really sounds impossible for me, but if it happens, and I got the chance to see you.
Well to be honest, I don't know how I'll react.
And I can't believe it that I'm actually writing a comment to you with this i don't know how to explain feelings(it's just this happy, nervous, just all mix together)and perhaps my comments aren't related to any of the videos above? (OMG, Sorry!!!)
Anyways, last but not least,
I wanted to say is that,
Right now you're my number one star ma'am! xD

WHK

Hey Ellen!
First,personally I really think you're AWESOME!
Well to be honest, I don't know how I'll react.
Anyways, last but not least,
I wanted to say is that,
Right now you're my number one star ma'am! xD

Daniela Estrella

I <3 U Ellen!

Fay Chariza Baja

hi! i really love to watch your show, you're such a kindhearted person. i really appreciate the way to touch people's lives...

Venessa Acosta

How great! You made her day!

Dianne

Ellen, you are my all time favorite talk show host ever!!!!! I have never seen a host that care about everyday average people like me and others less fortunate than I am. You truly give from your heart and not just to have something to talk about for another show.I tear up everytime I see you reach out and lend a helping hand to someone who just needs to get up on their feet again. God knows we have all been there and some of us are still there. You are an Angel and may you continue to be a Blessing to others. You have definetly earned your wings.I Pray that oneday I will be in a position to reach out and Bless others in this world. Thanks for being you!

gotriciago

OMG you are amazing Ellen! You touch so many lives, I am hoping to come see your show one day very soon!

Ellen Doucette

I think. Ellen is so down to earth and just a wonderful, caring person. Helping this young lady is just proof of that! Thank you Ellen!

Kathy

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for the laughs. Really needed them today. You are the best and you have a place in Heaven beside my Mom who left us 2 years ago. Keep up the good work. God is Blessing you double and triple for the work you are doing today. Tea time with Sophia-Grace and Rosie is very nice too. :) Don't stop that.

Have an Irie life.

Kathy
(from Jamaica)

PS Have Usain Bolt on your show. :)

Bob Earnhardt

I always TIVO your show. It's on at 10AM est in my area on ABC. Today's program was interrupted due to announcements about Libya. I missed the last 20 minutes that included the family from Australia and the young homeless person coming to the show. Will you replay those shows or where can I find them on your site? I love all that Ellen does for people. It is inspiring to watch because she really cares about people. A good heart.