Not everybody gets a star on the Walk of Fame, so it's no surprise Ellen wants to make sure hers is looking its best! She watched as some of her fans walked all over her.

Comments

Ashley Gray

Thats awesome! When I get there, I'll happily monitor your star! - www.ashleygray.com

Joyce Williams

Already posted, but here I am again. Guess I goofed up the first time. I loved watching it. You are really a riot. Keep it up

Turquesa

Just brilliant! I wish I had been there!

Venessa Acosta

Funny!

Karen Hamilton

Hi Ellen!
I just LOVED this video capture! So funny to see the people's reactions and willingness to do WHATEVER you say! LOL Your show always makes my day, and this is why!
Congratulations on your well deserved STAR!! Good luck with Season 10! Wish I could be a member of the audience....SOMEDAY!
Love from PA!
Karen

Iolanda

Ellen that's why I love you for make me all day smiling !!! Greetings from Romania!

Alexandra

Hi Ellen,

So funny! I would have liked to be there with Australian girls because in this way I would have been able to go to your show ;) A French girl in your show, would you be cool and charming/nice ? ;) I would love to teach you few words in French ;) and maybe would try to sing a song in English for you and your audience. ;)

Congratulations for your Walk of Fame Star!

Greetings from France.