[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-oxrkr0w5__]]
See what happened when Ellen was honored with a star on Hollywood Boulevard!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Judie Paranuk

You ROCK Ellen, and I'm so glad you got your shining "star"!

Judie Paranuk

Love the cat photos!!!

Judie Paranuk

CONGRATULATIONS on your new "star". It couldn't happen to a nicer person. I am happy for your award of the star.

Annie Banez

Hello Ellen,
You are already a big big star. The star that you just get, That is to prove that, you are the biggest star on all of then put together. WE LOVE YOU ELLEN.

Tonja B

Hey Ellen! Love a Hundai (spelling) lol! My Granddaughter and I sure could use one of those! Love the show! and you of course! ") Have a great week girl!

Tonja B

Congrats on the Star! ")

Jean-Marie Richardson

Dear Ellen Im so impressed how far you have come through the years I love your show and your the best! Now a STAR on walk Of Fame! Love it!!!

connie

It's about time Ellen.....congratulations:)

Diane

So happy for you Ellen. You deserve it. Wish you all the best. Love you : )

Patrick

Omg, I had a dog named Wolf when I was a kid!!

Patrick

Ellen,
You Literaly had us in tears. Congrats!! We wish nothing but the best for you! "be kind to one another."

TINA BLAIR

Oh, I forgot, I did sign up for tickets to see your show either the 12th or 13th of Nov.

TINA BLAIR

Congrats Ellen !!!! I'm going to be in CA. Nov. 4-14 and that will be my first stop is to see your star. My first time there so very excited to go. Call me and I'll come see you while I'm there !!! LOL. Tina

Steph

Congrats Ellen!!! I was over in America in January and presumed that you must already have a star there.... It's a very long strip but I was determined to find it so I repeatedly walked both sides just to try a d find it...I can't believe it took this long for such an amazing award be given to you...your absolutely amazing....looks like I will have to come back to find it!!!also missed out on seeing your show so I think thats reason enough to save up for next few years to come back. Keep up the amazing work. Xx

Michele   M.   Arbour

Congratulations Ellen,
On geting your Staron the boulevard,that's been a long time coming(finally).Ellen about 3yrs.ago I wrote on your website getting your Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.(Thank you,Hollywood Commerce Committee -Wonderful choice on September 4th)Ellen,I'm so proud and happy for you!!!!!!Also Portia, I Love your haircut!!!
I Love you, Portia and Mama,BIG HUGS AND KISSES.

Michele