Ellen's monologue was all about her and Portia's 4th wedding anniversary and the big party they threw!

Comments

Kimberley Turner

THANK YOU SO VEY MUCH FOR GETTIN ME TO lol EVERYDAY!!!

Christelle

I looked at your wedding pictures today (four years late, I know!) and the first thing which resonates in my mind and heart was Dusty Springfield's "The Look of Love". How lucky the both of you are to have found each other!

Congratulations to the both of you (four years late, I know!).

Love

Christelle
South Africa

romy

My name is Romy and Iam a USA at a hospital,USA means unnit service associate meaning housekeeper. I work very hard as a mother of 2 an I would love to go see Ellen live. It would be my dream come true and first time in my life to ever do anything beside working and raising a family. I am hopeful and will pray that I make it to Los Angeles

Has

as Margaret responded I'm taken by surprise that a mom can earn $60...60 in one month on the computer. have you read this webpage Mac14.com

corinne martin

Ellen you are so funny, I can be sad, mad just having a bad day, and i turn you on and I just laugh until i start crying. I pray one day i can come and be your show, just to dance with other people worldwide and to dance with you. I was in an accident this summer, so i couldn't and still can't do anything. but i get to watch you daily. I have no computer I can't go on and watch the after show. So i'm just happy to see your show everyday. Maybe i get lucky and get a ticket to the Ellen Show. Thank you!!!

Darlene

Hi I am trying to find the letter from the football player you mentioned on today's show.....can't seem to find it. I would love to read it. Pleae help me find it.

Love your show....Thanks Ellen

2 Replies
Shirley

Good grief Ellen, this is actual first time I've been here. I went all the way to google typed in 'Ellen' clicked on your show to read the letter from football player. I care less about what a person advocates for as long as people advocate for one another. A high profile person speaking out for someone does interest me. So where is the letter? I went to comments and one lady was complaining she couldn't read the letter due to a popup of some sort. So, where is the letter? Just one more thing, I love kids especially my grandkids and great-grandson but what were you thinking inviting kids to your party. You had me enter my email addy so you have it now, my solution is for you to just email me the letter. Thanks and do have a great day.

Angelina Avery

tried to read that statement from the football player that you mentioned he wrote about gay marriages- everytime I clicked it on it went to some policitical site to vote for someone on "Nation"- I really wanted to read that - i congrat you and your beautiful wife on 4 yrs of marriage. A. Avery

Kay Bottelman

Ellen
I know I'm asking to much. My sister Carol was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer last year and after having a bilateral mastectomy and going thru chemo then radiation. Not even a year from the start has liver and bone mets. We were estranged after losing our last parent about 5 years ago. This happened probably due to the grief. One wish she has if she can tolerate it is to see Graceland. . She is only 58 and 1 year older than me I have always loved her and I know it would be great for her to see Graceland. Thanks Kay

Deborah

can I find out where to get Britneys red dress?

Marilyn Holcomb

Ellen, each time I watch your show I am moved to tears by the human interest stories you bring to us. Today you highlighted the father and son who put themselves in harms way to help hurricane victims in Louisiana; the young man from rural Virginia who was the victim of ugliness, yet befriended by a stand-up citizen.......hurray for you Ellen - thank you from the bottom of my heart!