Enjoy this collection of the couple's personal photos of how they celebrate their wedding anniversary.

REV Anniversary 2013

REV E HEART P

SKY WRITING ONE

SKY WRIITING TWO

rev SKY WRITING THREE

Revised FOUR Photo

Comments

(Page 7 of 13) Newer45678910Older
Yvonne Hollingsworth

Congratulations on obviously 4 years of happiness. So romantic!! Next time draw some balloons too! :-)

Denise

Thanks for sharing, you two are an inspiration. I am marrying my best friend, the love of my life on November 10th in Iowa and can hardly wait. Congratulations to you and Portia!

Loretta Knelsen

Nice pictures of your anniversary. Love your show.
Loretta Knelsen
Weyburn, Sask. Canada

jacky

I am so happy for u both in ur happy happy life together. U look happy together. I wish u the best for the next 100 yrs together.

csy

Ellen, you have been a constant inspiration to all of us in Malaysia. We would like to thank you for every thing that you have done for us. You have taken the bitter pills out of our lives and we feel stronger than ever! Thank you for not giving up on yourself and for us all. The karma is good for you, keep practising!

Camilla

Congratulations to the both of you on your 4th wedding anniversary! You two look so happy and Ellen I have followed your life for years and I am so very happy you found love, peace, happiness and peace. You found all of the above and each day you share all to others! You are a wonderful person and you are on my bucket list to see you live and dance with you. Love and Hugs!

marlene mccaskie

i was looking at your photos and i have to say they are very nice photos

Adeyinka Egberongbe

What an awesome pix,Ellen this is the way you make people happy,and am glad that you are happy too,God Bless your marriage.frm Yinka

Jane

Happy Anniversary.. Ive been a fan for many years..I can see your a genuine giving person,, just wish more would go to the fams that need the help and the earlier letter about those little english girls being a bit much is true.. But they are pretty cute..love the quiet one Rosie, you bring alot of happiness to alot of people. as for me I dream about working for you, I need a job. Not for the money but for having a life. my bucket list is pretty empty..Im a very organized person, dependable and would love to get outta dodge as they say, I live in plymouth, mass .time for a change...

Tricia

What a beautiful way to celebrate. It is so sweet that you share the pictures. The love between you is both so real and yet, magical. It inspires me to be in the moment and appreciate all I have.
Thank you for showing us every day that kindness and love are the most important things in life.

Happy Anniversary!

cindah

i really proud of u guyz, i love the way u 2 love and share your life 2gether may the lord grant u all u need in life and long live by each one's side.....love u all.

Patty McDermott

Here's to celebrating love!!!!! Happy fourth, and may you continue to blossom together.

jeannie foutz

hi ellen you have been my idol for a long time.i have taken to saying be kind to each other always.

mj muczynski

You represent what is both humorous and good in this world. Thank you for being both human and kind.

Verdie McCann

Love your show, Ellen. You and Portia look really happy together. Congrats! One thing...I'm stuck at home unemployed right now, and I love everything except those two screeching little girls with crowns on. It's bad enough I'm unemployed, but they are tormenting me! LOL

(Page 7 of 13) Newer45678910Older