Enjoy this collection of the couple's personal photos of how they celebrate their wedding anniversary.

REV Anniversary 2013

REV E HEART P

SKY WRITING ONE

SKY WRIITING TWO

rev SKY WRITING THREE

Revised FOUR Photo

Comments

(Page 6 of 13) Newer3456789Older
Cassandra

This is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. Glad to see that people still love so much. Congratulations to you both.

Dominika Leda

Oh God, I envy you, something beautiful, I wish you a lot of love :)

jessica lawrence , nigeria

ellen/portia, both of you are the greatest couples on earth. love the picture and the chemistry and both of you are amazing. wishing you more happy years together. love you ellen.

Mary Stoeffler

Congrats on ya'lls fourth anniversary. I hope you make it as long as my partner and I have. In July we celebrated our 43rd year together. My advice is do a lot of communicating and tell each other that I love you everyday. Maybe one day we will get to meet you both. Anyway sending our love and lots of happy wishes your way.

Annie Banez

Hello Ellen and Porchia,
Congratulation on Wedding Anniversary, Love those pictures, Something different and special. we love you, manny more years to come.

carol ordaz

Two Loving Hearts that Beats as One! Long live your Happy Souls soaked with HAPPINNESS,LOVE,MARRIAGE with EACHOTHER and GOOD HEALTH!!

Tiffany

What do Mini Coopers, Winnie Cooper and Hooters have to do with youth political empowerment? Find out in this music video written/performed by a 23 year old and directed/edited by an 18 year old. A powerful message with very funny lyrics!

kmw1100

Congrats on your anniversary hope you have many more! I love your show have to be home at 4 every day. After the show I always call my Mom(84 years old) Wondering how to get tickets for your show I would love to take my mother.Tried with tons of entries for the giveaways show wondering when you will announce the winners? I love your book too you are a amazing person!!!!!

Linda

Continued happiness!

mary turner

God bless you both and may u share many more

Debbie Courtney

I wish I was invited ! Looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosa Garcia

You were made for each other and, as you honor us by sharing your joy, your happiness becomes contageous. Your bliss, itself, is a truly wonderfully inspirational phenomenon. May God keep Ellen & Portia happy, healthy, and together at heart, always.

Sharon Gallagher

Wishing you, both, congratulations on your fourth anniversary.
Hope I'll be able to wish you the same at your 25th! :-)))))

Jennifer jones

Thank you for sharing your photos. The 1,2,3,4 is the sweetest thing I've seen in a while. I hope many more years are to come . P.S. Ellen there's not much in life that makes me laugh but you always do no matter how bad life is. Thank you.
Jennifer

Karen Fellner

I entered Ellen's 12 days of Xmas several times. Then when it came to sending a picture of me I really didn't know how to make an attachment with my computer. I just don't understand why my picture would have made such a difference. I'm sure in a year I'll know a lot more about e-mailing pictures, facebook, etc. I know this isn't the sort of comment you wanted to read. Just celebrated my 50th anniversary in July. We do not buy gifts for each other for holidays, as we are only 3 days apart with birthdays. We ask this of our children also as we are very comfortable with what we have. But I just thought that seeing Ellen would be the absolute most delightful day of these bucket list dreams of mine that may never come true. Just wanted to share. Love the Ellen show.

(Page 6 of 13) Newer3456789Older