Enjoy this collection of the couple's personal photos of how they celebrate their wedding anniversary.

REV Anniversary 2013

REV E HEART P

SKY WRITING ONE

SKY WRIITING TWO

rev SKY WRITING THREE

Revised FOUR Photo

Comments

(Page 5 of 13) Newer2345678Older
Yvonne Lunsford

Congrats you two. I wish you nothing but happiness. You deserve it and always will.

Angela Feitush

I just finished looking at Ellen and Portias photos from there 4 year anniversary and they are just beautiful. I wish them a life time of love and happiness.I LOVE YOU BOTH!!! :-)

Lekii

btw, im so going to steal this idea! well, not the whole "writing in the sky" thing seeing as I wont be able to afford it XD lol, but something exciting every year! and i shall make sure to post 'em up on here ! :D

Lekii

oh my gosh! so cute !! im so behind, but CONGRATS! :D

Angela Mendez

Ellen and Portia, Congratulations on 4 years of marriage! What beautiful pictures!! And such a great idea. I have been married for almost 30 years and I wish we would have done something like that every year. I am going to remember this for my children when they get married. I wish you many, many years of love, joy, laughter and happiness! Cant wait to see next years picture!

Karen Sowell

I WISH YOU A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND WOULD LOVE TO BRING MY 87 YEAR OLD MOM AND 2 SISTERS TO SEE YOUR SHOW.

Brittany Rose Wright

Happy Late Anniversary Ellen to your wife Portia wow 4 years that's really great I'm happy for you both :)

Has

as Margaret responded I'm taken by surprise that a mom can earn $60...60 in one month on the computer. have you read this webpage Mac14.com

Ellen Doucette

Happy anniversary E andP, wish you many more happy years together! Love to you both, another fan. sincerely, Ellen Doucette, Ozark, Mo

Betty Cherry

Congratulations to Ellen & Portia on your anniversary. May you have a long and happy life together. God's blessings from my heart.
Ellen my daughter works two jobs. One at the hospital and the second at the Coronor's office a lot of times 12 hours a day. She lives in a house built in 1913 which need a lot of work. He son was in Afganistan and she sends him money to help pay for his bills as he came back not to well mentally.I think she deserves a good holiday but we can't send her because we don't have the resources either.My Husband is 65 and works very hard but is seems we just can't get to the point for him to retire. We have our house up for sale and hope it sells quickly so we can make things happen. I was hoping that perhaps that you would help us send her on a nice vacation somewhere.Thank You Betty Cherry, Saskatchewan, Canada

Lazy Loo Loo

awww I Love These Pictures, Congratulations <3

Dawn M. Szabo

Happy 4th Anniversary to you and Portia. Every year you are together is more special. My husband and I are celebrating our 20th Anniversary this year (12/12/12)and each new year together it only gets better. We are wishing you and Portia a lifetime of love and happiness. You are so beautiful together and clearly you make each other so very happy. May you hearts we warmed by your love for each other as you rise in the morning and may your hearts be filled with laughter and song from the day as you kiss good night. We love you ..Thank you for bringing so much laughter, song and joy into our lives. God bless

Judy Young

Hi Ellen, Your advocacy for gay marriage and basic human rights is admirable! Please look into the latest tv ad in MN supporting the constitutional amendment which will define marriage as solely between one man and one woman. It is a gross exaggeration and misrepresentaion of actual facts in states which have previously passed legislation allowing freedom to marry.

ARNI T. SANTOS

HI ELLEN,,THIS IS ARNIE,,I AM FROM THE PHILIPPINES, I ADMIRED YOU FOR BEING SUCH A NICE AND OPEN PERSON,I ALWAYS WATCHED YOUR SHOW,BUT RIGHT NOW I DONT,,WELL,SAD TO SAY,, BEC WE DONT HAVE A CABLE IN MY STAFFHOUSE,BUT I DO WATCH YOU AT THE INTERNET,,I AM HERE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND PRESENTLY WORKING AS A COOK,(H2B VISA),,AND WILL GONNA EXPIRE THIS NOV.,,AND GOING BACK TO MY HOMELAND SOON,,,YOU KNOW I DO HAVE YOUR DVD MOVIE WITH SHARON STONE ENTITLED "IF THIS WALLS COULD TALK" PART2,IM STILL KEEPING IT COZ I LOVE WATCHING THE 3 EPISODES,,ESP,THE LAST ONE,,(looks like i can relate hehehe,,) ANYWAY, I ENJOYED WATCHING YOU AND UR WIFE,YOU'RE BOTH LOOK GOOD TOGETHER,,I ALSO LOVE OPRAH,BOTH OF YOU HAS THE SAME GOAL IN LIFE,,TO HELP THE NEEDY PEOPLE,MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY,AND THAT'S WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT YOU AND OPRAH,,,AGAIN,HAPPY 4TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND PORTIA,,MAY OUR LORD GOD SHOWER YOU MORE ANNIVERSARIES TO COME,,,YOU ARE MY IDOL ELLEN,,!!

carey

Love is Love. Can't wait to see them skywrite "SEVENTY-SEVEN" or "ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN".

May all of them be joyful and fun!

(Page 5 of 13) Newer2345678Older