Enjoy this collection of the couple's personal photos of how they celebrate their wedding anniversary.

REV Anniversary 2013

REV E HEART P

SKY WRITING ONE

SKY WRIITING TWO

rev SKY WRITING THREE

Revised FOUR Photo

Comments

(Page 4 of 13) Newer1234567Older
Teri Johnson

That's so awesome. It's so nice to see you happy. My son is gay and he's not doing to good. He keeps e erything inside. He's 36 and has been out since he was 18. His family all excepts him. His Dad was murdered a couple of years ago. He had a good job for 18 years when his dad was killed he took it very hard. He started doing drugs he's in a dark place. I
He lost his job, I think he's going to end up dead. He was in rehab and it was worse than being out. I don't have money for a good rehab. I'm very scared for him. It's just nic WTO see you happy. I remember how people treated you when you first came out. People should just love people for who they are. You make me smile congrats to you and Portia.
Love Teri

Famatta Jebbeh Lincoln

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol Ann

Congratulations. You two are a beautiful couple and so happy that you found each other to share your life together. I need to be more creative on my anniversary. Me and my life partner are sharing 26 plus years together. Wishing you all the best, your both wonderful. I miss seeing Portia acting... and would like to see her on your show more. Hope your mom is well. Happy 2013. Carol Ann/Utah

Valerie

Congrats!!!!! I pray that GOD blesses you guys with many more years of LOVE, PEACE, JOY and LAUGHTER... everybody should love each other just like you guys do.

MJ Conner

No matter what my day brings, I know I can come home and watch The Ellen Show. It's always uplifting. You are a special person, kind, giving and incredibly inspiring. Happy Anniversary to you and Portia.

Patricia McMillen

Ellen, Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures of you and Portia. Congrats and many more years!

Ayisha Salifu

I wish u happy Anniversary may u love each other forever and I would love to be in your show can't wait to see to u.

Ayisha Salifu

Hi Ellen,today's the sadness day for all of us.

Debbie Boyd

Happy Anniversary Ellen & Portia

Debra Flagg

I love how the two of you love one another <3 !

Valeria Garcia

I wish you guys a 50 more years together...Congratulations

Noelle Flohr

We all can be Thankful for Ellen and all the WONDERFUL things she
is doing to help so many people in need.

priscilla

Ellen congrats to your 10 season and your 4th anniversary with porita I love you so much

Deanna Flood

Good for you I am very happy for the both of you. Let there be another 20 or more years.

Julie Ann Ford

I am so happy for you both...EVERYONE deserves this magnitude of love. I am so very blessed to have it from my husband, children, family & pets. You are so, so very beautiful together. My wishes for MANY, MANY more of these photos to share with those of us who love you both!

(Page 4 of 13) Newer1234567Older