Enjoy this collection of the couple's personal photos of how they celebrate their wedding anniversary.

REV Anniversary 2013

REV E HEART P

SKY WRITING ONE

SKY WRIITING TWO

rev SKY WRITING THREE

Revised FOUR Photo

Comments

(Page 3 of 13) Newer1234567Older
James Kenneth faulk

Hey, I don't always get to see your show but when I do I really enjoy seeing you, so just keep on smiling, ''and having fun, Thanks

Maia

You both still give me hope after the most awful year I have had to ever overcome. Ellen...your show always makes me smile. Thank you

waneta cappotto

its so beautiful what a lovely tribute to each other

Leola C. Provenzano

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Tuesday I bought a gorgeous Lancia Straton from earning $4331 this – 5 weeks past. I began this 7-months ago and right away started to earn at least $69, per-hr. I use this website,, http://Mojo50.com

Janice eichler

Can't believe you got married on my birthday... SWEET :)

evelyn cintron

You are a beautiful, talented , and special person. You make a lot of peoples dreams come true.
wish I could be on your show one day.

Mary Gibson (Ginger)

Ellen its just beautiful the way you two connect,not a cry baby but i do get emotional with all the Court drama going on about two people that love each other they should be able to Marry,and you Never let them break you two up. Hard to find someone in this World to connect with and when you do find someone its a once in a life time kinda thing hold on and Breathe.......Cause god dont like Ugly...Love ya Mary

Kerri Ciccketti

You are both so beautiful inside and out !!

Sheila Eckford

Congratulations, there is nothing like a love that stands the test of time :-)

Sheila Eckford
Married 31 3/4 years

jose Bendana

GRATULATIONS ON UR ANNIVERSARY N WISH U MANY MORE
.U HAVE DA BEST SHOW DA ANYBODY COLD EVER ASK FOR .U ARE one of skins n PRICELESS....

Tammy Tingle

wish you to the best and happy anniversary and many more you had the most wedding ever. hope you to many many more anniversary's you to are a lovely couple. ENJOY.

Peter Fox

You are two peas in a pod. may your love for each other grow each day in some way. May you love and laugh with each other for all time.

P

HEATHER BUFFETT

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IAM NOT TO IMPRESSED , ABOUT ELEEN, ELLEN GOES EVERYWHERE BUT NEVER CANADA WHY IS THAT? CANADA IS GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND SHE NEVER VISITS HERE, KELLY AND REGIS WERE HERE AND AMNAY OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE SO WHY DOES NOR ELLEN, REMEMBER WE AS CANADIANDS PUT HER WHERE SHE IS NOW ALSO SO DO NOT IGNORE US, HEATHER BUFFETT HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIA PS, IF I HAD 50 MILLION DOLLARS I WOULD BE HAPPY TO, SO DO NOT LET THEM FOOL YOU, CAMERAS CAN DO MAGIC.

kelly risse

With all you do for so many people who desperately need it, you deserve all the happiness in the world! Karma!

Claudia T.

Excellent! Congratulations, wishing you both a million more happy years together. Nothing beats love than more love. I'm hoping to find true love one day soon too.

Enjoy!