Enjoy this collection of the couple's personal photos of how they celebrate their wedding anniversary.

REV Anniversary 2013

REV E HEART P

SKY WRITING ONE

SKY WRIITING TWO

rev SKY WRITING THREE

Revised FOUR Photo

Comments

(Page 2 of 13) Newer1234567Older
Hope Ford

So sweet.... Happy Anniversary you two!! May you have many more happy years together... Who would've thought to write one, two, three and four in smoke in the sky for the four years you two have been together??? That's totally awesome!! Can't wait to see your pic next year for year five!! Maybe you should spell it, Phive???? lol... More hip.. Nevermind, bad idea... Anyway again, best wishes to the both of you!! Love and be kind to one another.... :)

Marie Stephen

Google is paying 75$/hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out http://Buzz95.com

Eliza

HEY ellen

Barbara Kelly

Loved your Halloween show, also Happy anniversary! Loved the pictures! I look forward to your show every day,thank you for all that you do for everyone! You are and always were a very special person!

Rosa A. Simmons

I just want to add my story. I get paid over $87 per hour working online with Google! I work two shifts 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening. And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Its by-far the best job I’ve had. I follow this great link http://Pow6.com

Katrina

Why aren't there any men this romantic!?

Angie Matsos

Happy Anniversary!

Rachel

Congratulations! The sky is the limit!!!

June D. Sauer

I work at Home with Google. It's by-far the nicest job I have had. I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, http://Bling6.com

Demetra L. Yianilos

Hi Ellen--Every afternoon at 4p.m. I turn on your program and enjoy an afternoon of laughter and sometime tears when you are gifting someone who is needy. You are an incredible human being and it appears you and Portia have a wonderful life. When you GIVE you also RECEIVE more. I don't often have the opportunity to watch. I have a daughter who is ill and lives in Bethesda, Md. and I travel often to be with her. My other daughter,NIKI, who is on facebook checks on her and I get a report by phone every evening. It works very well. That is my story for now. Demetra L. Yianilos

Hallie Cragun

Happy Anniversary to two lovely people! You are both beautiful on the inside as well as the outside, Portia & Ellen. I'm very happy for you that you have found such success and happiness in your lives. One of your biggest fans. With love, Hallie

Ellen Bethenny

Sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ Hᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ Gᴏᴏɢʟᴇ! ʟᴀsᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ Hᴏɴᴅᴀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ $8693 ᴛʜɪss ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ-ᴏᴠᴇʀ, 10ᴋ ʟᴀss-ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ. ᴡɪᴛʜ-ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀsɪᴇsᴛ ᴊᴏʙ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ. I sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs 7-ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴀɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴀᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ $78 ᴘ/ʜ. I ᴜsᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ, http://Bling6.com

Amelia Demusz

Hi Ellen and Portia,Wow! you celebrate August 18 my anniversary is August 10....enjoy and have a good time in you your special day both of you are awesome awesome partner.we love you guys.....take care...

CBrown

Ellen and Portia have impacted my life in a way they will probably never know. The fact that two such dynamic and loving people beat the odds and found each other in a world of billions is a testament to the power of intention. I've been married 23 yrs very happily and they seem like they have many of the same factors going for them that made our marriage work. Dr. Laura has only ever said one thing I totally agree with which is "Choose wisely, treat kindly." Many decades of happiness lay in store for the Degeneres' household as they clearly are doing both.

Barbara Prewett

I can't wait to see the anniversay show with Ellen and Porsha.. It is wonderful ! Congrats to u both...

(Page 2 of 13) Newer1234567Older