Enjoy this collection of the couple's personal photos of how they celebrate their wedding anniversary.

REV Anniversary 2013

REV E HEART P

SKY WRITING ONE

SKY WRIITING TWO

rev SKY WRITING THREE

Revised FOUR Photo

Comments

(Page 1 of 13) 1234567Older
Elma Sherry

This is out of the world beautiful ! i wish these moment could freeze and you guys still happy with each other..

Annie V Wijckmans

very sweet. i wish you two a lifetime of happiness&love

Shania

Start working at home with Google! Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. It's a great work at home opportunity. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here http://Pow6.com

Irene

Happy anniversary Portia and Ellen! We just celebrated our 25th.

j.kantuck

SICK SICK LIVING THE WAY Y'ALL DO ..THE BIBLE SAYS I WOMAN I MAN OR 1 MAN 1 WOMAN WHEN U DIE U WILL GO TO HELL IN A BREAD BASKET'''''''''''''''''''''''

Loriann Morris

god bless you both and many,,amny more truly and blessing for all you both do for so many,,prayers to you and yours,,mama and wifey,,thank very much for making my day everyday,,your are truly a blessing,,for all you do for so many,,you are the highlight of my day,,tyvm for that,,and giving me one reason to smile..love me

Marie

I absolutely love this program, it's actualy the most financially rewarding I've ever had. You can work where ever, when ever, and as much as you want. Make $100 in a day, pretty cool!! I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here http://Buzz95.com

Maria Cristina de Oliveira

You are one very sweet couple and never get tired of watching Ellen program because she is so original and transparent like we don't see many people this days, so , they love for each other is totally awesome. Best of luck for you both!!!!! xoxo......

Norma Markham

It makes me so happy to see a couple so in love and devoted to each other. You go ladies! Love you both.

Maureen Mc McDade

Ellen I dont want to brag but I still fit into the earrings I wore in high school....call me

Maureen Mc McDade

Congrats. Love is awesome...so our you guys...thanks for always putting a smile on my face..POrsha call me I have some great ideas to pull the best prank on ellen,,,,

Maureen Mc McDade

Ingrid Mendez

Ellen,
What a beautiful thing, may God Bless you both and your love.I have been with my husband for 15 years.Wish we could do something like that!We got married in shorts at the local City Hall,15 yrs. ago, he always said let's do something different when we do our wedding, but, time has lapsed and never were able to, but our love is immense, we have a child together, and that's what really matters! Happy Holidays....Ingrid

Arch

Dear Ellen and Portia:
Taking time out to wish you both the best, Happy Anniversary, wishing you both another 4 x100! You Ladies make such a beautiful couple. I could see the love, respect and admiration that you both have for each other. It makes me so happy, to see happy couples as You and Portia are..since I had bad luck,looking at you Ladies, reassures me that Love really exists. God bless you both.
Much Love, Arch

grace  hariston

Happy anniversary to both of you. It would be my pleasure to meet both of you and show you how I dance in my scooter when the Ellen show is on. Love

(Page 1 of 13) 1234567Older