When Footballer Brendon Ayanbadejo met with criticism for supporting gay marriage, fellow footballer Chris Kluwe wrote an amazing letter of acceptance. Ellen was incredibly moved by his words. It may contain some strong language, but his beautiful message of acceptance and equality is a must-read.

Comments

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older
Marie Stephen

Google is paying 75$/hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out http://Buzz95.com

YVETTE MCCAIN

I watch Ellen every day and it makes my day.
I can be having a bad day and she makes it better.

debora albright

i have took you my story about my friend about taking care her dad that had md,then her grandfathera the 95 yrs and grandmother she 96 yrsshe really need a car. she name amy andrick
3307804373 2015 Germaine street cuyahoga falls,ohio

Jennifer Unv

Start working at home with Google! Its by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. Useful Reference http://goo.gl/w7ceUX
WORK LESS EARN MORE

Tony C Reese

God says, what is the victory in loving simeone who loves you? Loving someone who doesn't love you is truly showing your capacity to love. Are we created equal only until we disagree? This world created a barrier for fair health care, freedom to choose who we allow to make decisiins for us when we are ill, choosing who we leave out wealth to or a host of other choices requiring marriage to validate the relationship. I dont see how we can truly say we are a free nation without having freedom of choice.

Lori L. Morrison

It's by-far the best job Ive had. I work online. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, http://Bling6.com

MaryT.

Hi Ellen, I am a huge Canadian fan.I watch you every single day. However, I am from Montreal ( the english part) and somehow I am not able to enter any contests, because when I go to choose the province I am from, Quebec, is not an option. What's up with that. Love you

gloria q. thomson

Ellen, your show always brings tears of joy to my eyes.
Your X-Mas Giving project is my opportunity to tell all about a hero right here in our neighborhood. Her name, Noelle Myers, a single mom raising her 10yr old son, Kieran, and her baby girl, Poppy. Poppy is an Apert Syndrome baby (craniofacial and limb disorder).

Noelle and Kieran have shared Poppy's pain and suffering with her never ending surgeries... Noelle is selling x-mas trees and wreaths in preparation for Poppy's next surgery in Texas come January.

I Know you have alot on your table, Ellen. Is there anything you can do for Noelle to make this path a little smoother for her? buy her wreaths and trees, maybe???
Love,Gloria
ps: you can read Poppy's story at littlepoppyseeds.wordpress.com

Michele

NO LETTER?! WTH?
There is no letter on here. I tried every link and even signed my name and address...just to be scammed.
There is no letter and now I am signed up to receive political ads from The Nation?
WARNING....This is beyond frustrating and wrong!

1 Reply
Allison Thompson

Dear Ellen,

My name is Allison and I am a huge fan of you show! I am a nurse at a psychiatric hospital and work primarily with children ages 5-13 who need have been abused, suffer from depression or have behavioral problems. My job can be very stressful at times.

When I am working the evening shift and I can wake up in the morning to your show I feel so much better about the day ahead of me. Your humor and compassion are exctlly what I need to wake me up in the morning and start my day on a positive note!

Ellen thank you for your humor, your compassion and of course the dancing! Thank you for waking me up every day with your positive energy! Congratulations on season 10 and I hope that you have many many more!

Much Love,
Allison Thompson

Nikki

Thank u for making the world a happier place.. Love your humor.. Keep doin what u do.

Kori Marie Kolstad

Thank you for bringing this letter to my attention. Chris Kluwe, thank you for your eloquent words. I hope more athletes stand up like you have!

Dan

I think someone should send this link to Mitt Romney.

Gregory Reeves

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. I am an avid NFL fan and an advocate for civil rights as well. "Real Men Real Voices" My partner and I will be celebrating this.... by wearing the team jerseys of Chris and Brandon all year long.

You go boys!

Jodi Pechonick

It should be stated that Mr. Kluwe not only wrote this AMAZINGLY inspiring letter, but is involved in so many ways. (Benefits, personal appearances, Twitter links, etc) If you are having trouble reading the letter in its entirety, simply Google "Cris Kluwe letter", I'm sure you will find plenty of links to follow. I was able to use my back button to go back to the orgininal ellen page link, and when I clicked into it a second time, the petition was gone and I could click thru to the Nation article.
Thank you Chris Kluwe, for saying with such panache what NEEDED to be said. I tip my horns in your honor, sir!

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older