The supergroup had a very special message to wish Ellen well for her 10th Season. They also made a big announcement!

Comments

(Page 1 of 8) 1234567Older
debbie skidmore

Hi Ellen and Portiade Rossi really would love to hear Portiade's beauty secrets!Really beautiful inside and out it seems like she is on the outside I really have never met her but I have heard she has a beautiful soul too!Thanks for cheering us up on a daily basis's good energy from you both we share the world to make it a better place to live!PEACE

JAN WILKINSON

I just wanted to say how much I love Ellen and live to see her show everyday.It makes life so much more pleasant.She is precious and Im so proud to say I(and my husband) are huge fans for life.

Taylor Johnson

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE One Direction more than anything!!! i would LOVE to see them live and meet them...also Ellen u are the BEST!!!!

Gabrielle Durand

Please Ellen, help me get One Direction tickets!!! I will love you forever.. it's my dream to meet them especially the perverted one Harry!!! I love Harry!! But please I'll do anything if you help me get 1D tickets!! I'm only 12 by the way!!

Maria Cardona

I have almost 15year old niece who loves one direction boys she mainly loves Niel! Her bday is in August 26th i want to make her happy by for you helping me to get her tickets to meet one direction somehow! Please it would be the best bday gift ever for her!

dahami16

Kaitlyn. I agree that Jane`s st0ry is great... yesterday I bought Ford after having earned $8513 this-last/five weeks and would you believe, $10 thousand this past-month. without a question it is the nicest-work Ive ever had. I actually started four months/ago and pretty much straight away began to earn over $71, per-hour. I went to this website, Detail Here

Denise Bickett

Hi Ellen! You are truly one in a million. You bring so much happiness to everyone! My daughter Paige and I also watch your show everyday, just like millions! We DVR it so we can watch it together every night! EVERY SINGLE TIME you give us a smile...no matter how our day went. If you have any tickets anytime to give away to a One Direction concert, my daughter Paige would LOVE to be there. My daughter Paige is one in a million. She is 15 and of course freaks out over One Direction. What I love the most about her is no matter how bad her day can be at 15...she always makes me smile. She is the first to give any of her money to a charity and is the first to see good in people. WE LOVE YOU ELLEN....Please consider Paige for a chance to see One Direction....and of course YOU.....You are our inspiration Ellen, keep spreading happiness! Thank you!! Denise Bickett

Celeste Smith

I love this video of this little boy and I know ellen will too...Check out this sweety pie, he will make your day !

Iseabail

I love One Direction <3 <3 <3

paris woods

just watched the one direction and justin bieber episodes and omg they are just AAMMAAZZIINNNNGGG!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

paris woods

hi ellen im 13 and im in love with one direction and justin bieber!!! every morning on my way to school im always listening to their songs on my phone singing their songs at the top of my lungs with my little sis in the corner telling me to shut up.
i always enter comps to meet them and win prizes but i never win and i really want to so please please please do me the favour of letting me meet them i would do anything like i mean anything to meet them even if its the most stupidest thing in the world ill do it.
i just want the chance to meet them !!!!!

Denise Downs

You get hundreds of these a day, but as an "older" mom of a two and five year old I actually birthed, you are a treasure. When I have one of those days where I need to go out to the back porch and yell, "I'M THE PARENT, AREN'T I?" you settle my silly self down and remind me of all that is good and to be so grateful. Thank you. I know that to do what you do everyday for 10 yrs. with a smile and your gift of hilarity can't be easy-especially on days like those following Newtown, but you do it with the perfect balance of poise, sadness when appropriate, and "let me make you laugh, feel safe and loved again." Best of the holidays and New Year to you and Portia.

Alexis Morton

Ellen,
I don't know how to put this but I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!! I started balling my eyes out this morning(12/13/2012) when I found out that some people were planning to kill him. I would be devasted. I am a military Kid and I live in Germany, I am going through a really rough time not being away from my family.. To keep my mind off of whats going on here I watch videos, look at my posters on my wall, just seeing his smile and seeing him make other peoples dreams come true, it inspires me. If ever get to meet JUSTIN, I really don't know what I would do. My parents looked into getting me tickets so when he comes to Koln, I would be able to go but my parents can't afford it.. I have never got the chance to see him in concert ever and everywhere he goes, 24/7 I am always asking my parents to put me on a plane so I can see JUSTIN BIEBER!!! I am always singing his songs walking around the house, at school,and the grocery store, every where I go I sing his songs.. One time I got in trouble in school because I was singing ( One less Lonely Girl) and I kept saying I want to go to Justin's Concert and be his One Less Lonely Girl).. I was so mad when he yelled at me, I told him Justin Bieber is the world.. His response was "whatever do your work at least while your singing". LOL!!! Anyways it would mean more than the world to me if I got to meet JUSTIN BIEBER!!! I am a BELIEBER!!! <3 #JUSTIN BIEBER #BELIEBER #ILOVEHIM <3

angelique

i'm a girl and i'm 14 years old i'm the biggest fan of one direction i love them i lissen them music every day and i talk every day about one direction, i want that golden ticket so much i was in the shop to buy a ticket of one direction fore they come in holland but i was to late there were no ticktets anymore i want so much that golden ticket to meet them and fore the concert and ellen i love your show so much i see it every day!!!

rachel

Im a 12 year old girl and haven't met 1d but i have been listen to their music ever since they have become a band on x factor and i can truthfully say that I love them it has been my dream to meet them but then isn't it every girls dream the thing is i dont have type of money to buy a ticket my parents dont either i have no hope of meeting them or anyone else id like to oh and im homeschooled and i just moved there is one thing i want is to meet one direction i can't sleep im having harder time studying and im an a student im not eating the same as before my mom says it's not good for my health but it won't stop all i can think of is one direction this is the loser rachel one direction is what keeps me going love you 1d

(Page 1 of 8) 1234567Older