I can’t believe we’re hours away from my big Season 10 premiere! It’s all I’ve been thinking about all summer long. Well, that, and how to even out the tan lines from my tube top.

I can sum up my season premiere in one word, or more specifically, one color. P!nk is here! She’s gonna perform her new hit single. It’s the one with the high note that my cats have asked me to stop trying to hit. Plus, I have a big surprise for her. I’ll give you a hint… she loves gymnastics.

Also, the handsome Patrick Dempsey will be here! I’m gonna get him to tell me about the new season of “Grey’s Anatomy,” if I don’t get distracted by his shiny, shiny hair.

And that’s just Monday! Wait ‘til you hear about the rest of premiere week! Britney Spears and Simon Cowell are here! So are Kate Hudson, “American Idol” winner Phillip Phillips, Lauren Graham and Dave Matthews Band!

Also, if you loved Michelle Obama at the DNC, you don’t wanna miss my show this week. I’m just sayin’.

Plus, the two little girls who are taking over the world, Sophia Grace & Rosie, are having “Tea Time” with Reese Witherspoon, Katy Perry and Justin Bieber!

There’s no better cure for the end of summer blues!

ellen_signature_blue
--Ellen

Comments

(Page 7 of 12) Newer45678910Older
mickylorentz

hi allen i watch your show i tried to watch it ever day you make me happy. I hope to be on your show and win I'm going through a very rough time like you would not believe in my life. I know I am not the only person going through hard times. But your show and you give me hope. Please help me fix my life Ellen. Thanks

Sincerely,
Micky

anita leach

I have had a hard life and live in Nebraska I watch you everyday you dont know how much I love your show watch it everyday for 10 years could really use some help my tv is getting ready to go out and I dont want to miss your show so please I want to be able to watch you!

marieteller

hi ellen, ihave tried to win something for the last 9.4 years i have not won ,so i wiil not bother you any more. i will still watch the show ,you are a great humanatary. love you and your staff keep up the great work you do. marie

Kevin D. McPherson

Thanks for posting who your having on for premier week!! It shows me that the only show i'll be watching is the portions without those annoying little girls Sophia n Grace.Wouldn't be so bad if the fat 1
would be a little less loud and full of herself,like the other 1.Way to exploit these girls for ratings Ellen!! BRAVO BRAVO.

Ellen johnson

Ellen, Many years I have listen to your program, your fairness to sex, religion and race, the joy you have brought to many needy people and schools, is one of your special deeds to how you love the simple people of our great country. May you have ten more years of the type of shows our Nation needs. May your married life, many more years. God Bless, Ellen

Dawn Nemeth

You are a welcome relief...from my daily journey...THANK YOU...
I looked forward to your first show since your last one...congratulations....it was outrageous....stay tuned tomorrow for a picture message from me with my domestic partner wearing your undies...he may be FDNY but he is not embarrassed....tomorrow is a very special day for him...WE LOVE YOU DAWN & SEAN

Paula Selby

Dear Ellen,

You're show is the one show that I always watch when I get home from work. The only time I miss it is if I have a Dr. appt. Can't DVR it, that didn't come with the cable. Loved Patrick Dempsey, Pink and the gymnasts. What you did for the body shop and the young man was super, of course you always do the greatest things for people. Congratulations on your 10th season and hope you have many more! Love your show and keep up the good work.

Mary

I would love to get tkts to give my husband for his 70 th birthday....he watches everyday and if not home DVR's it. Where to I purchase for your show. Ant date is good ( great really).
Thanks with love,
Mary lutz

Linda Cope

I'm sooo bummed!!! I was ready to watch your show and guess what! There was the US Tennis on. :((( I really miss your show. Hopefully you will replay this show! love ya and miss ya
Linda

Sherry French

So happy you are back!! Great start to the 10th season. What you did for Quality Auto and Paint and Jordan was wonderful. Richard just showed that there is good in humankind. And the commercial that you, Dempsey and Pink and the awesome women from our US Gymnastics did was fantastic. Cant wait till tomorrow to see you again. Thanks for all you do.

Carol Nordquist

I have really enjoyed watching your show for many years. I am looking forward to tomorrow's show. I know it will be great. You are the BEST, Ellen. I hope that some day I will be able to see you in person. God bless you. Love, Carol Nordquist.

Patty Helton

Helen, I love your show, you make me laugh and it is such
a fun time while you are on. You make my day. I love all the jokes you play on everyone. It is so much fun to watch.
Good luck with your new year, I try to see all of them.

Cathy

Hi Ellen:

Congratulation on "10 years". So happy you are back, hope you had a great summer.

gabriel quinn

Congrats's
on the happiest 10yr's of my life,keep me laughing and caring.

Gloria

I'll be watching your new show! Please have Clint Eastwood on agin soon. I love him. His speech at the Republican convention was great.

(Page 7 of 12) Newer45678910Older