I can’t believe we’re hours away from my big Season 10 premiere! It’s all I’ve been thinking about all summer long. Well, that, and how to even out the tan lines from my tube top.

I can sum up my season premiere in one word, or more specifically, one color. P!nk is here! She’s gonna perform her new hit single. It’s the one with the high note that my cats have asked me to stop trying to hit. Plus, I have a big surprise for her. I’ll give you a hint… she loves gymnastics.

Also, the handsome Patrick Dempsey will be here! I’m gonna get him to tell me about the new season of “Grey’s Anatomy,” if I don’t get distracted by his shiny, shiny hair.

And that’s just Monday! Wait ‘til you hear about the rest of premiere week! Britney Spears and Simon Cowell are here! So are Kate Hudson, “American Idol” winner Phillip Phillips, Lauren Graham and Dave Matthews Band!

Also, if you loved Michelle Obama at the DNC, you don’t wanna miss my show this week. I’m just sayin’.

Plus, the two little girls who are taking over the world, Sophia Grace & Rosie, are having “Tea Time” with Reese Witherspoon, Katy Perry and Justin Bieber!

There’s no better cure for the end of summer blues!

ellen_signature_blue
--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 12) 1234567Older
DEBBIE taylor

The comment below will be added to the post titled "Message From Ellen":

__________

I AM WRITING TO CONFIRM MY MESSAGE ABOUT CHRIS DAUGHTREY dear Ellen. you wanted to know what I said about Chris Daughtry was what I wrote, and it was a wrote to him and told him that he was really hot that he was only two days younger then me that he was born on December 26, 1979 and I was on December 24 and I forgot to mention my year and will go LOL because I was only telling you that's when I turned out to be a couger when I realized he was close to 19 years younger than I!I got an e-mail saying that you wanted me to confirm this well I'm confirming it yeah I was the idiot in the lamp wishing on the lamp I should say!! that I was younger!!but you got in it he is damn cute I would love to meet him in a dark alley had better stop right now LOL I love Ellen it was me let Debbie p.s, this site that I was supposed to go to I guess I did not make it anyway would love to be on your 12 days of Christmas with Chris!!bye 4 now

__________

This email is for www.ellentv.com comment verification. Do not reply to this email.

DEBBIE taylor

ILENE GROSS

Hi Ellen!

I just love your show and watch it everyday. Sunday goes with Monday and Hyundai, goes with Genesis Coupe in Red. This is what I love about Hyundai. I test drove it and man does this car take off, like a bat-out-of-hell!!! I can't afford it, because I'm unemployed and have no money to put down, I could trade in my old car, which is coming to end of lease soon.

Very truly yours,
ILENE GROSS

JOHN V. MILIOTI  III

Love your show and glad your back.

DEBBIE taylor

dian rondeau

HI ELLEN, SO GLAD YOUR BACK HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY.OVR YOUR HOIDAY I SENT YOU A LETTER ABOUT THE SUPPER BOWL GAME AND WHAT I WISHED FOR . HOPE YOU GOT THE MAIL AND I THINK I DROVE YOUR E-MAIL UP BECUSE THEY SAID TO E-MAIL FOR 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SO IWROTE EVERY SECOND YOU HAD A GREAT SHOW TO-DAY PICK REALLY IS A GREAT PERFORMER. AND THAT SURPISE FLOORED HER AND WHAT YOU DID FOR THE 2 MEN REALLY TOUCHED MY HEART LOVE YOU AND THE SHOW THANKS AGAIN YOUR FRIEND FROM CHILLIWACK B.C DIAN OH MY DAD LEFT THE E OFF DIANE

esther ramirez

dear ellen i was just wondering if you've recieved my messages?

lisa meekhof

Your an great,sweet wonderful person for all that you do for people and families in need. I wish we had more people in the world like you that gives so much. I wish we had people like that here in Michigan. I sure could us an Angel from above that's sure. I have been through so much in the past 2 yrs it just blows me away and don't know how i have made it this far. I lost my job in oct of 09 then in feb of 2010 i get a call from my daughter telling me that i need to go to Milwaukee and pick up my month and a half old grand son and take care of him because she was going to jail. So for the past 2 yrs i have raising my grandson. My unemployment had ran out well over a yr ago and i have been trying to get disability for myself due a lot of medical reasons. if it weren't for the state some what and my boy friend i wouldn't know how i we could have go by. I just want to say God bless your heart for doing what you do and please never not giving. even tho i dont have much i still give what i can to my kids. even if it is just love and support.

KORTTNEY

HELLO ELLEN MY NAME IS KORTTNEY ELLIOTT BUT I WAS IN A GROUP CALLED THE BANGZ N I WAS SHOT IN A DRIVE BY SHOOTING AND SUFFERED A MASSIVE STROKE AND ITS BEEN IMPOSSIABLE FOR ME TO FULLY RECOVER BECAUSE ME AND MY FAMILY ARE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE MEANING WE CAN'T AFFORD WHAT I REALLY NEED LIKE A PERSONAL TRAINER AND I HEAR ABOUT ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU DO AND YOUR REALLY INSPIRING FROM 1 ELLA TO ANOTHER BECAUSE MY STAGE NAME WAS OR SHOULD I SAY IS ELLA ANN

Robert Pardo

Hi Ellen ,How are you I wonld love to see you and to talk to you.Have a good day....

Anne Arnal

Bonjour,cela me ferait un immense plaisir de recevoir une photo dédicacée de votre part. Un grand merci
Anne Arnal
2 rue Eudore Soulié
78000 Versailles
FRANCE

Trinna

Hi Ellen, I love your show. I would like to nominate my 25 year old sister who is battling colorectal cancer. she was diagnosed with colorectal cancer this year on April 30th 2012. Very hard for us. But let me tell ya she's keeping strong and most importantly she has a ton of faith. She is at stage four and as of right now she's doing a twelve week trial with chemo, which is taking a toll on her body to where she can't eat and all she does is sleep and misses out on spending time with her family ( her husband, son, and daughter). Her husband had to quit his job to be by her side and take care of their kids cause she really doesn't have the strength and energy (like she used to) before she was diagnosed. So now their bills are piling up and they are struggling. Something they definitely weren't financially prepared for. Please Ellen they really need this <3 xoxo Trinna(: P.s A couple of days ago she wrote on her Facebook indicating 'that would be cool to go on the Ellen show to tell my story' her exact words(:

victoria thomas

Well her name is patty Robinson and they live in Moreno valley ca. if you need anything else get back to me by.

Peggy Connell

I would like to nominate my son John. He has been out of work due to his back having spurs all over his spine. He has been trying to get disability since March of this year. Since he can no longer work he had to move out of a house that he was renting and moved in with some friends. The friend moved out of his own house that he is purchasing and left John to take care of the house. I have been helping as much as I can but now he is without electric and water. He is now staying with another friend but I don't know how long this will be. He has my car which is falling apart. He needs it to go to doctors and comes up to Poplar Bluff once a month to take me to pay my bills. Ellen please help my son with whatever you can. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Peggy Connell

Marilyn Buck

Hi Ellen,
Just like many of your other veiwers, I love your show. I have to tape it so I can watch it when I get home from work. Here is my nomination and I truly hope you can help me somehow. My son gave me one of his Kidneys, in 1996, at the age of 26. Because of that I have been able to live a pretty normal life. Ritchie and his wife Leah have 5 children, 2 that are now living at home and are teenagers still in grade and high school, he and his wife are struggling to keep their home, vehicles, and survive. His wife Leah currently works two jobs, while Ritchie(my son) works everyday mostly out of town and is a very hard worker and has been since the age of 15. From the age of 8 years old he developed leg perthes disease and now at the age of 44 he is literally suffering from a bad hip. He needs a hip replacement badly, however he has no insurance and if he takes the time off to have this done, he gets no pay from his job and will be off any where from 4 to 8 weeks, with any luck. I know that in his mind if he takes the time off to have this replacement he will lose his job. Because that is what happened when he donated his kidney to me. I am so afraid that if he continues in all the pain and medication he takes to help with the pain that he could damage the one and only kidney he has. He is very loving and caring individual, not to mention funny, however I see him losing all spunk and life because of the pain he is in. I am not finacially able to help them as I live on social security and work a part time job. I would love to give him back his life like he has given me back mine.

(Page 1 of 12) 1234567Older