Ellen's mother won the ACLU Vern Bullough LGBT Ally Award. Ellen celebrated her mother for receiving the prestigious award with this message.

Comments

Meriam

Hai Ellen,

ik kijk vaak naar je shows maar vind ze erg leuk.
Jammer dat ik een show van je kan bijwonen ik woon in Holland.
Bay Bay ellen.

OLGA CEVALLOS

Hi ELLEN: Happy New Year to you family and crew.
I wrote to you couple of time before, hope you are ok..well let my started to tell you that I was wishing so much to be one of the lucky one on you show...Christmas for my family and I was complete empty lost my job about 3 months ago and not to be able for the first time to buy a single present for my kids and my new grandson..but I think that I let my family down this time been able always to provide and also to be the only income in my house not to do it this time..Hopefully God look down to me and give me some kind of luck, and be able to get off of debts and provide for my family again ..I watch your show every single day and gets me so excited to see the way you get people so happy...keep doing a great job Ellen you are one of God send...
Love always
OLGA CEVALLOS.

Rebecca Roth

I watch your show and you asked for you audience to wish your MOMMA I wish you well, I love you, Becca

wendy

I've been waiting for Season 10 FOR SOOOOOOOO LONG. I had me popcorn, glasses clean reminders & timers all n set for 2:59. I flipped channels, on "the big day"...& tennis was on! I checked my guide that morning, when I woke up, it even said Ellen Degeneres Show 2-3pm. I got a pic, texted to my peeps, sowing Ellen Show(@the bottom of the screen) with a guy serving the ball. Now?I'm trying to watch the entire show online. I don't remeber EVER being so disappointed!

Shelia

Congrats Ellen! You are so sweet to do this for your mom. Love the show!!!

Michele   M.   Arbour

Congratulations Mama,on your award you are a sweet and generous mama and that's why you are so loved.I Love you Mama and big kiss!

Michele

trina minick

Ellen CONGRATULATIONS! Ive been watching you since day ONE. YOU MY GIRL AND A BAG OF PEARLS/..... Love you!