[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-e5449vjv__]]
Jordan's car was ruined by bullies who trashed it with homophobic slurs. Then he met a mechanic named Richard, who rebuilt his car free of charge. Watch their moving story here. Watch everything that happened on Ellen's premiere show, this Monday, September 10th!

Comments

Bettylou Smolos

Hi Ellen. My name is BettyLou and in mid-December I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. I have had two surgeries one for a hysterectomy and one to put in a port-a-cath to recieve chemo.I have found sitting down to watch your show is a great way to laugh and get my health and strength back.They say laughter is the best medicine,I tend to agree because I was in the hospital for my first operation for 6 days and I was up walking after 2 days. I have had 2 chemo treatments so far and I seem to be doing well.I thank you and The Big Bang Theory for that because you are the 2 shows that make me laugh the most. I would love to see your show in person.I even have a bald posse my son,son-in-law,my son-in-law's brother,my nephew and my wonderful husband who are my wonderful supporters. Like I said laughter is the best medicine also love and support.

Janet

Ellen,
You hear sad stories all day long. This one may not be much different but it is to me because it's about my best friend. Her name is Cathy Murphy...aka "Murph". Cathy was in a horrible car accident years ago that resulted in a trachiotmy. She's permanently disabled yet she is the full time care giver for both her father & older brother. Her youngest niece has been diagnosed with the "cancer gene" which Murph inputs her entire social social security check to in effort to help her 28 yr old niece with any extra funds the child may need. Recently I was very ill. She was at my by bedside morning noon & night.

Murph doesnt complain or ask for anything. It's high time someone helps her. i try when I can but i cannot make her life easier which she so deserves. What I'd like to see for her is weekend cruise away...maybe a few $$$ to ease the financial burden that her unfortunate life has left her.

She's my best friend in the whole world. I would gladly die for he. Please help a good woman that is way to proud to ask for help.

I adore you for considering it. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Love ya,
Janet

Michelle

Ellen,

Remember people, KARMA is a good thing, so create lots of it. Thanks to Ellen's show for recognizing good deeds and deserving people!!!

Edwin Aviles

I truly admire this young man for coming to the aid of another person in need (and yes, Jordan may be gay, but he is still a person). Regardless of your religion or beliefs, no one should be treated the way Jordan was mistreated. I was a Police Officer and have heard many comments about Gays, but I believe these comments came from their own insecurities. We are all brothers in the eyes of God and we all should strive being good to each other, then maybe this world would be a better place for all!

Toni Gorman

I have a comment for Jordan! How brave you are to drive in your car and still keep going to school! I know how it is to feel like the world hates you and have to carry that load on your shoulders! I don't know you but I love you! Keep your head up! God Bless You!

Heidi Schauer

Richard, building a company from scratch, I'm sure, was quite an accomplishment for your father. However, I bet his greatest accomplishment is his amazing son! Cheers to "doing the right thing"; your parents must be so proud. And I have no doubt you have had a huge impact on Jordan's life. Way to be a positive influence and inspire those around you!

Debbie Tono

Worked "virtual" today and was able to catch your Premiere show after a 5 year hiatus (started FT work). How I miss you!!! And today was no exception: brought tears to my eyes as I listened & watched the great story about Quality Auto Body & Paint owner who assisted the bullied Sophomore college student.

Great show!!!

Ttoni

No body did inspire me as you did

Ttoni

Oh common ellen I've got tired of sending a lot of messages to you by twitter ,Facebook,here,YouTube,everything you can think every way I did but still no freaking call to my phone ,, please ellen I have a really hard big sad story happened to me about bully & I'm toutally ready to share it with everyone to make people see the issue by a bigger eye ,, I really wanted a lot to be on the show , since 2007 I was sending a message please ellen surprise me once & call me maybe !
00966533211543

Scott Carlson & Nacho Estrada

THANK YOU Richard W Henegar Jr, Richard W Henegar Sr, Henegar Family, & QUALITY PAINT AND BODY of Roanoke VA - Wonderful and inspiring.

Michelle Bart

Thank you Ellen for sharing this; media matters and the more shows and journalists can share stories like this, we as a society will continue giving the victims a voice back and those doing the bullying will become the minority. Thank you for being a helping hero!! Michelle Bart, President www.nwcave.org

Nicole Houston

Aw!! I give the car guy props! If I owned a business like him that helps the community like that, I would definitely do that! I hate people who hate on gays/lesbians just because they're different and aren't apart of the 'straight' group. It shouldn't matter, as long as you're happy with someone, male or female, who cares about the rest. More people should be supporting them instead of against.