[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-w4m356hy__]]

Take a never-before-seen look at what went on backstage during Ellen's incredible Season 10 Premiere, featuring Patrick Dempsey, P!nk, Gabrielle Douglass, McKayla Maroney, Kyla Ross and more!

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Tim

Love your show and what you do! Ellen, you make a difference in people's lives all over the world! Hope you are around for a long long time. Thank you from Tim in Ottawa, Canada! hugz xoxo

Kim Towle

Can't wait I love Ellen!

Crystal

Ellen first show of season 10 AMAZING. I am a Pinks number 1 fan and think that some of the contests should be open to canadian's as well :). Watch you everyday Love it!!

Emina

I love the way you dance. :D

Sharon Loveless

I just love you Ellen! I get goose bumps when I watch your show and the things you do for people. You are great!

Jeff Cameron

So excited for season 10! Ellen your so amazing! Much love too you!! Looking forward to another fantastic season:) XO

Robyn

PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT! Ellen is back with P!nk!!!!! Two of my favourite people. CAN'T WAIT for the show tomorrow. It's been a long summer without Ellen!!!!

Rhea

Now she needs to have One Direction on her show!!

Mikey Ly

& this is why we love ellen so much. her sweet and caring personality her perspective on everything is just amazing. if she's not the world's most amazing person i don't know who is. She gives hope to every single person who feels like they're not worth a penny.

Suki Angels Exist

My sister was in the hospital from a stroke she wasnt talking when I turned on the Tv she said Ill watch Ellen I Love Ellen she always makes me laugh Always no matter what Congrats Ellen to 20 or 100 more years :)

Kahla Johnson

Kahla Johnson Intern Please! I have made you 100 videos! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuX0rcQKFLQ&feature=plcp I want this so bad and know I would do great things! Thank you for this chance!

Tiffany

You guys are the coolest people on the face of the planet!
Jeannie, I just think you are F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! You have such a good vibe about you. When I see you doing a segment I can't help but smile. I'm totally jealous of you but, I'm so happy for you!
This gave me GOOSEBUMPS. I'm so excited!!!
I get to come to Monday's "live" taping. I feel like I'm in a dream.(if I am, Please don't wake me up till after Monday's show!) My heart is pounding already. I can't wait to see all of you in person. I just printed my boarding ticket. (I leave tomorrow to Cali) This is going to be the best experience of my life. I can't even help but smile the entire time I right this. ;-)

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12