[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-w4m356hy__]]

Take a never-before-seen look at what went on backstage during Ellen's incredible Season 10 Premiere, featuring Patrick Dempsey, P!nk, Gabrielle Douglass, McKayla Maroney, Kyla Ross and more!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Linda Fleager

I Love your show!!

David

Hello

Pink did swear on Ellen, I have it on PVR.
I do not have a filthy mind.
I do not care if Pink swears on TV or not, but just because you love the Ellen show does not mean Pink did not swear

Chey

Ellen you are wonderful. In today's show, who are the "people" who actually accused Pink of swearing? Those are clearly people with filthy minds that are obviously already in the gutter. We know that you would never allow anything bad to be broadcast as your show is TAPED and not live! Anyone with a half ounce of sense knows that. Clearly, Pink said "Shut the front door". People need to keep their filthy thoughts to themselves. You rock and Pink rocks too!!! Love you...always !!! wheeee...... I feel better !

Yvonne Dagger

Wonderful
Behind the Scenes Footage...Can't wait to see the Premiere of Season 10!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!
xoYvonne

Judy Moore

Hi Ellen, I have so enjoyed your show over the years, you have filled me with joy and laughter through good times and bad times.
We are so blessed to have you in our lives.

Deborah Dumo

ELLEN YOUR SUCH AN AMAZEING WOMEN.ALL I EVER WANTED IS TO MEET YOU IN PERSON IVE E MAIL YOU OVER 400 TIMES ENTER ALL YOUR CONTEST EVEN DID A VIDEO FOR YOU dedbi dummo loves ellen I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF SEASON TEN CONGRATS YOU SURELY DESERVE IT.YOUR AMAZEING.YOUR BIGGEST FAN

Rosina J. Moreno

OMG! Great start of "Season 10"! Congratulations Ellen & all the staff that make this show possible! Ellen always makes us laugh, cry and laugh again! Pink was amazing like always! Her daughter is soooo cute! I look forward to watching another fantastic Season! Thanks for all you do! :)

Marla

I loved your show today, I laughed, I cried, I laughed and I cried again with happiness. Great show, Ellen!!! Love you

Cheryl Christian

Was this on Monday? All I could get in my time zone was stupid TENNIS? Would have much rather watched Ellen!

Kathy Fusco

Congrats on Season 10. Terrific opener. Enjoyed todays show as well as all the others. Just love you!

Mary Jane Williams

Pink's baby daughter, Willow, looks just like YOUR baby pictures, Ellen. I couldn't get over it. Congratulations on the start of your 10th season. I will be watching every show as I have for the last 9 years.

Cindy Munoz

I love your show so much, anxiously awaiting for the broadcast in L.A. Great guests and You-Ellen are the best!<3

Shawnalee Semchyshyn

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!! Well it was a great show the premiere of season 10 however when I look to the pages of the behind scenes who is sneaking a peek between PINK's legs in the rif raf room. Gottcha ellen your first wants wrong with this picture.....

Hettie Copenhaver

I love your show, you make my day every time i see the show. You are a very compassinate person and i like the stories you do about the heroes of the country.
My only complaint is Sophia Grace and Rosie, they were cute the first couple of times but now they are just annoying. I know i am not the only one that feels that way so could you please stop having them on so much, once a year would be more than enough. I`m a great grandmother and too much is just tooooo much.

Carole

This is what we all love to see......Thanks Ellen

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older