The dynamic singing sensation and new CoverGirl is sitting down with Ellen to catch up on her life and daughter and to give a show-stopping performance of her new hit single! Don't miss the season premiere Monday, September 10th!

Comments

claude saucier

I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING PINK SINCE THE BEGINNING AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT FROM DAY ONE SHE HAS BEEN AMAZING.SHE IS MY FAVORITE ARTIST AND IS ONE OF THE GRATIS OUT THERE. COMING FROM A 47 YEAR OLD GUY I HAVE SEEN ALOT COME AND GO IN MUSIC AND TO ME NO ONE MATCHES THIS GIRL AT ANY LEVELS ,SHE CAN ACT,DANCE,DO ACROBATICS,SIGN WITH ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST BEAUTIFUL VOICES AND THE LIST JUST KEEPS ON GOING.SO THANKS ELLEN FOR LETTING ME GIVE HER THIS TRIBUTE WITH THE HIGHEST HONORS ,AND SHE DESERVES IT ALL.LOVE YOU ALICIA.A TRUE FAN.

emmanuelle faraut

10 years that's awesome,congrats Ellen..I lived in ireland and australia,where I could watch your show..now i'm back in france and unfortunately I can't watch it anymore :-( I guess i'll have to move again soon!!!
I promise to myself that I will come to see you live in 2013,so if you see a crazy french girl screaming and dancing like crazy in the audience,that will be me.. :-)
let me know if "one direction" comes to your show and i'll book my tickets straight away..:-) I'm 30 but I do like them..
you are an amazing person and you make lots of peoples life easier and happier,by helping them and also just by watching you..it always makes my day :-)
gonna have to watch you online..
take care,
emmanuelle

Linda Roy

Glad the new season is finally here!!!!

taylor

hi ellen
l love are show seee you n momday 10 c

Maggie

This is wonderful, simply marvellous.

Doly

I'm so excited for season 10! And the fact that it starts with P!nk is amazing! I hope in 10 years I'll be nervously waiting for season 20 to start! :)

Tiffany

I'm so excited! I can't wait for Season 10 to premiere on Monday. I'm even more excited that I get to come to the "live" taping on Monday of my all time favorite Singer, Ms. Britney Spears! I swear this is all I have been able to talk about for the past week. I wake up in the middle of the night and still can't believe we get to go. My sister's and I text each other all day about how exciting this is. This is going to be the best girl's trip EVER!!!
You guys ROCK!