Meatless Monday is sweeping the nation, and Ellen couldn't be more excited about it! Every Monday, we'll feature delicious recipes from Ellen's favorite chefs, like this delicious Meatless Chicken Scaloppini from celebrity chef and Ellen's friend Tal Ronnen, or recipes from fans like you! Check out more delicious meatless recipes that Ellen loves right here!

vegan chicken scaloppini

Comments

Michaelina Oliva

Yummy. I'm definitely trying this one. I can't even eat meat if I think about what it is that I'm eating exactly. Maybe your shares will help me veganize! Thanks for sharing.

Peggy Olson

Happy Happy Birthday ellen. Have a great birthday Friday. Be safe and enjoy. I would love to spend my birthday with you. I bet you could keep up with me shot for shot. Doesn't that sound great? My b-day is 2/22, I'll be 54.

Diana Escalante

I'm so excited to start this healthy vegetarian life style this new year. Thank you for giving so much great information for a healthier life.

Annette

Ellen, when I email, comment, etc. I try to end on a good note. You always come to mind and I recall how you say "Be kind to one another!" What better way to pass on the power of suggestion. Thank you for sharing your heart !

monugril

my roomate's sister makes $79 hourly on the computer. She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her paycheck was $18880 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more Cloud65.com

Linnea

Gosh, I work so much, its tough to stay on track. I'm a new vegan, my grown kids have influenced me. I feel so much healthier, and better about my place in the world - I want to keep it up - I will. Love these recipes!!