Here's a great company making meat alternatives in all forms. Check out their website to see all of their products, and find restaurants and markets near you that carry them!

Comments

ryan sawyer

i thought i heard something about submitting a photo about something you love to Ellen. where is it on the website?

Lynn

I may not be able to watch Ellen everyday, it is hard with my granddaughter who is about 16 months old now, but Ellen sure can put a great big smile on the faces of the peoples who watch and love her show.

Kathryn

I am so happy that you promote vegeterarian lifestyle. We could feed the world if we would stop using the crops to fatten animals for slaghter! Keep up the good fight.

monugril

what Rita answered I'm stunned that you able to make $5720 in four weeks on the computer. did you read this link Cloud65.com

Michelle

Ellen..These products are made of TVP (texturized vegetable protein). This is NOT a healthy substance.

Jessica

Elle, I believe the reason people use meat alternatives is because growing up in the US we have been taught from a young age that we need protein, that it is the most important thing on our plate. It is the normal and when you switch over, they make it easy to cook the same dishes we had growing up. I think this choice is hard for many people and think less people would go vegan or veggie if they had to revamp their entire way of cooking with all totally new ingredients. I cannot use them due to wheat/soy intolerance but still find myself making a portobello into a burger, even after12 years! Old habits die hard:)

sylvia santiago

The world would be a cooler place with more Ellen's in it. My 17 yr. old Himalayan male cat is very clever. Know he watches Ellen, and is Trying to learn her dance moves.

Shane Palus

This looks delicious. Check out some more vegan recipes at vegansgoraw.com.

Elle

I was just looking at the meat alternatives, and have had them myself. I am a devoted vegan, so i have this question. Since most of us vegans and perhaps some vegetarians feel repulsed at the thought of eating an animal, why do so many use meat analogs? You know? Just asking.

1 Reply