About to star as the legendary Captain Kirk in the blockbuster film "Star Trek," Chris Pine dropped by to tell Ellen about being shot to stardom and revealed his earliest on-camera experience.

Comments

Sally Martino-Fisher

This is a very hard chore because, I watch Ellen every day and enjoy all of her shows. I was surprised she did not select Sophia Grace and Rosie, I just love them to pieces. Ellen continue sharing those great shows with us.

kimberly

i love your show. u are so halrious. i watch your show everyday.

Susan Kirkpatrick

Ellen, I thank you so much for always making me laugh and cry. I love you and the show. Most of all I love the last part of each show when you say "Be Kind To One Other". Thanks for being you.

Mary Tenoso

Ellen I cant thank you enough for making me laugh, cry and excited when your show comes on everyday. Going back a watching all these great clips just made me crack up even more. With my back issues just for that hour of your show, I forget all my pain!! We love you,and thank you again Ellen

Sharon Ruddock

Every show is entertaining. Some make you cry, most make you laugh. There filled with love, kindness, talent and humor. Listening to the trials and tribulations of others and then seeing their faces when Ellen makes their lives a little better is so emotional and fulfilling. Love your show Ellen, you make us all try a little harder to please others.

Karen West

I love every show so it was very had to choose which episode during each season was the best. It has always been a dream for me to come to a show and bring a couple of friends with me.

Mr. Argager Wilson

Hi Ellen, I Love you and watch your show everyday. I wanted to enter my grand daughter name in the Justin & Jay Z concert giveaway, I hope I'm not too late. My grand daughter attends U.C.S.B this is her 2nd year and she is really trying hard to maintain good grades. If chosen this would be a nice gift for her to go relax and enjoy some music, and get her mind off homework and essays. Her boyfriend will be home from Wyoming on Summer break, and he have been studying hard as well, Ellen if selected I would love for these two to attend the concert, they need a break to relax and get there mind of books.

DIANE LUSSO

Thank you for all that you have done to help fight breast cancer. My sister is stage 4 and every day is a blessing. Its a shame you are so far away. I would love to see her dance and laugh with you.