It's Ellen and Portia's 4th wedding anniversary! Fans from around the world wanted to wish them well. See some of their messages here.

fans celebrate ellen and portia's anniversary

Comments

(Page 1 of 13) 1234567Older
Tiffany

i think It's Ellen and Portia's 6th wedding anniversary this year . Happy .. Happy Anniversary to you both!! i wish you two will hv 60 years wedding anniversary or more than that ! Great to see you both hv a good time together . Pretty Ellen & Beauty Portia , Wish you all the best and keep the love , like the music , wont be stop for chasing the music , cox it's beautiful , it's touching , it's lovely , it's human being .... as "LOVE " is the same , so please KEEP the love and passion !

Best wishes,
Tiff

Gail Norman

Happy Anniversary Late :-(.
So can you tell me what's up with the show? I used to be able to come home after work and watch your show I had recorded daily. Now I only see it maybe once a week? Are you showing re-runs? Is there something different when your show is live? Or is this just a temporary high tech glitch that will resolve itself when it wants to?
At any rate I mess seeing the show everyday after work...

Lori Gianuzzi

Happy Anniversary to you both!!!!May you be as Happy from this day and through out the coming years!! A poem for you both!
Budding Promise...
Here we are together
One look in your yes and I

Like A budding rose
Each day blossoming a little more
Revealing a new facet of its natural beauty

Its growth is subtle until
Blossoming is complete
And then it’s a revelation

So profound in its splendor
Yet, gently reaching so many senses.
By Lori Giannuzzi
Ellen Fan /viewer

Susanne Ritter

I am a little worried about the fact that I did not see Potia at the Oscars. Hope very much that everything is still alright with Ellen and her. Maybe she was just backstage, I hope. Love you, Ellen. Good night.

Penny

Happy Anniversary Ellen & Portia! Your Such An Inspirational Couple....You Rock! <3

Marie

Start working at home with Google! Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. It's a great work at home opportunity. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here http://Pow6.com

Elaine Patterson

Just wanted to wish you happy anniversery. Hope your day is a wonderful one wich im sure it will be. You defineatly deserve it especially sisice you make so many other people happy.

Tamara Perkins

Happy anniversary to you both I wish you all the best... May God continue to shine his blessing on you and Portia to life so many more years to come. I love you!

Juan ( John ) G. Maceda

Hi Ellen,belated Happy 4th Anniversary to you & your partner Portia.I am one of your fan not just because your famous & generous.I watched your show everyday here in Jeddah ,K.S.A. through OSN.Your such an amazing person without pretention & your heart is full of compassion.Wishing you good health & long life so you can help & inspire more people.More power to your show & God Bless

Shirley Zurcher

I hope you have the best anniversary ever! You two are so blessed to have each other.

Bernice

Congrats Big Time!!!! I love you and your show.. Hope you all many more more years of togetherness...

Rebecca "Becky" Englebrick

Happy Anniversary Ellen and Portia! Wishing my favorite tv personality and her beautiful wife many many more wonderful years together! Ellen I know you gave Portia the beautiful car she wanted for Christmas, now give her the best valentines candy for valentines! I've been asked for quit a few years to start selling my candy I make and my sister and I want to try and open a small business to do this. I would love if you and Portia would take the time to sample the best candy ever by making some for you! I've been told over and over again that it's better then the Almond Roca in the pink can! Hope I hear from you soon! Becky

Marie

I absolutely love this program, it's actualy the most financially rewarding I've ever had. You can work where ever, when ever, and as much as you want. Make $100 in a day, pretty cool!! I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here http://Buzz95.com

Linda Kiggins

Happy Anniversary! My wish for you both is continue happiness & love. Love you Ellen. You make me feel so happy when I'm not feeling good. Thank you Ellen. Many more happy anniversaries.

Julia

My congratulations darlings Ellen Portia! ! ! You tremendous couple! I wish the productive, creative atmosphere on a workplace, love, mutual understandings, a family cosiness and heat in your house. New victories, progress and fulfillments! I love you!

(Page 1 of 13) 1234567Older