Portia stopped by the show for the very first time for her and Ellen's 7-month anniversary.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Elizabeth

Each day after I come in from my busy day pottering around, I get sooo excited to know that Ellen is never far away and I enjoy the sit down for a few relaxing minutes with my cup of tea and watching your show. I can never quite get over your absolute tenacity, your amazing sense of humor and your infinite kindness. Ellen, having you in my life each weekday is like a welcome breath of fresh air. Thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart here in Auckland, New Zealand. xx

W.Tina Mandarini Lindh

I love you Ellen...wish i could meet you in personal...someday maybe :) ... good luck...and God bless you

Nora

i loved it I feel like I totally MISSED out by not seeing this episode when it aired out,but you really should promote it before it airs again, thanks to you Ellen and Portia, have a blessed life...

susan bloomfield

wow ,portia must have been very good in history classes to answers the questions
congratts on your usa papers

Tatiana Robichau

It is such a great benefit to have Ellen in our lives to help lighten even the worst of times and she only enhances the best of times. You go girl

jojo grella

I did not think it posted TILL I WENT BACK ND READ BOTH OF EM hahaa.... so I wrote another comment .....but I'm not sorry cause I could say it all day..... Congrats Ellen & Portia.... u both are awsome!!

jojo grella

Ellen & Portia, Who could say anything other than the way you both just showed the world how much Love, respect, and honesty you both have for one another.....You both just said/ shoed it all...so Happy Anniversary Ellen & Portia, may many many more follow,,,u are real, u keep it real just 2 people in love wow that was moving....best to u both <3! JoJo....

jojo grella

Ellen & Portia, what can be said, other than seeing this clip says it all.... the Love, respect and no phoniness (spell ck) that every,relationship should have, it is obivous you have for one another.... u both are sincere and I am so happy for u both, Life is so short it is nice to c 2 human beings regardless of gender have this much respect,and class to show the world how happy and in Love u both are, so back at cha enjoy ur life together with many happy blessings as you belong together,,,and a VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND MANY MANY MORE TO FOLLOW <3!!

Christian

To watch the two of you warms my heart, two beautiful souls that found each other, the love you have for each other radiates, and to see the way you look into each others eyes... Well simply breathtaking, Australia lags in the same sex marriage debate but we hold out hope and live in the comfort that one day marriage equality will be apart of Australia, until then we shall watch ellen and continue our fight for marriage equality.

cyndie kosky

Ellen you liked like a little puppy dog at times when you looked at Portia. Congrats on 7 months. It is alomost 13 years for me and my husband and it sill feels wonderful! Fireman make the best husbands!

Mary Kidd

It makes me SOOOOOOOO, SO, SO, SOOOOOOO, SO, SOOOOOOO VERY HAPPY that you can be open about your relationship with Portia on national television, that you can be the lovely person that you are without having to pretend that you aren't in love with and married to your beautiful wife!!!!!!! I'm not gay (and live in South Carolina to boot), but I strongly support the right of same-sex couples to marry. I hope Prop 8 will be repealed and DOMA overturned! Your show always inspires me and makes me laugh out loud. And I agree, you are taller than Portia. ;)

Shirley Porter

so precious are these 2 people,love to you both

Sherry Schneidewent

Wow Ellen,
I was almost in tears the way you looked at Portia. I did not realize the love between you both. It was so sweet to see that spark between you both and if I figure it right, you and Portia have an anniversay this month. I must say to you both, that I am glad you have eachother and it makes your life much more full filling when you have that special someone in your life. So congratts on your one year anniversary Ellen and Portia!.

Deanna

I just finished watching the interview with Portia and I am so thankful that I was able to see this.
This was such an important show.
I appreciate how hard this was for her to do and completely understand the depth of self loathing that Portia is feeling.
There are so many who do not truly love themselves, not only from eating disorders, but how cir***stances and life experiences chip away at their soul. Finding fault with ones appearance and striving for perfection is how so many live their lives.
The funny thing is that many are unaware of how they truly feel until someone or something opens that part for us. To look into a mirror and say "I love you" is not easy. Not something we can do and when you do it, it breaks open all the hurts sustained over our life time and we are left trying to sort through all the emotions and feelings that we never knew we had deep inside. It takes so long to get to that point of feeling ok.
Portia, you were amazing and because of this show I am sure so many women will start on their journey to healing. Thank you for opening up and sharing your most intimate feelings.
I wish you love, light and peace and to you too Ellen.
Deanna