Did You Know This About Megan Fox?
It's a fact that Megan Fox is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Here are some more facts you may not know about Megan!
- Megan was born in Rockwood, TN and moved to St. Petersburg, FL before high school. She moved to Los Angeles when she was 16.
- Megan says that if she weren't an actress, she would be an archaeologist. She is fascinated by ancient civilizations.
- Megan met her husband, Brian Austin Green, when they starred in "Hope & Faith" when Megan was 18. They got engaged two years later.
- Megan has a tattoo of her husband's name, "Brian," on her lower hip.
- Megan doesn't eat dairy or red meat.
- She supported the Acqua for Life Campaign, which helps provide safe drinking water for children.
- Megan worked at a Tropical Smoothie Cafe in Florida when she was 15. She would sometimes have to go out in the street wearing a big banana costume and dance to attract customers.
- Her celebrity crushes are Jason Mraz and Johnny Depp.
- She loves comic books. Her favorites are Gen 13 and Witchblade.
- Megan was required to gain 10 pounds of muscle prior to shooting "Transformers."